Promises broken

This is a Minecraft AU and after one death you die
And in this the SBI lives together

TW- suicide, self harm, abuse mentioned, ED

3rd person
-9 years ago-

"Hey buddy, what's your name?" Phil asked the small blonde
"I'm Tommy," the boy said shyly. Phil smiled at him,
"Well I'm Phil, and I'm gonna be adopting you!" The young blonde nodded. Phil held out his hand for Tommy to take. He looked at it skeptically before taking it.
They walked out of the orphanage and headed to Phil's car to meet his other two sons.
"Tommy this is Wilbur and Techno. They will be your brothers." The pink haired waved awkwardly and the brunette bent down to Tommy's height and extended his hand for him to shake,
"Hey Tommy, I'm Wilbur. I'm known as the better brother," he snickered. Tommy looked at his hand and shook it,
"How are you so tall?" Tommy asked. Wilbur laughed,
"I don't know. I guess I ate my vegetables," Wilbur joked. Tommy laughed, and it seemed to make Wilbur really happy to get a laugh at out of him too,
"How old are you Tommy?"
"I'm 7! How old are you and Techno," he asked curiously,
"Me and Techno are both 15. How about we head home alright," Tommy nodded his head already liking Wilbur.

-1 year later-

Tommy still didn't trust the family. They were lovely and caring for Tommy, but from past experiences he didn't want to let his guard down,
"Tommy can you come down stairs please!" Phil yelled from downstairs.
"Yeah I'll be down in a sec!" Tommy responded. He made his way down stairs to see his two brothers and father sitting in the living room,
"Oh what did I do this time. I'm pretty sure I did my chores this week. Did I break something,"
Tommy's anxiety started rising with every second.

Phil and his brothers laughed,
"No your not in trouble. We just wanted to talk to you. Go sit by Wilbur,"
Tommy nodded his head and sat next to Wilbur.
"Uh what do you want to talk about," he asked nervously.
"Well, when I adopted you I got a file from every foster home you've been in,"
Tommy tensed up visibly.
"I never had a reason to look at it. Well until I started noticing some... habits of yours," Wilbur put his hand on Tommy's shoulder, to try and calm him.
Tommy flinched but kept his cool.

"What do you mean habits?" He laughed nervously.
"Well one of them being you flinch every time someone touches you. And your nightmares that you won't tell us about. And I'm guessing you never thought I saw that huge bruise on you arm the day I adopted you,"
Tommy shifted uncomfortably in his seat.
"Look, we want to help you Toms. Just tell us about your past and we won't speak of it again," Wilbur spoke up.

Tommy nodded his head and his hands started to shake.
"Uh, before you guys adopted me I had been in multiple abusive homes. I had just gotten back from a foster home the other day before you adopted me. That's how I got that bruise,"
Phil didn't look too surprised but Techno looked incredibly angry.
"I have major trust issues now and I guess from all the times I've been hit I flinch from sudden touch," Tommy said now with his hands shaking uncontrollably.
"Tommy we promise we will never hurt you and you can trust us." Wilbur said trying to comfort the young blonde,
"You promise?"
"We all promise," Phil said. Techno and Wilbur nodded in response. Tommy got up and hugged Phil. Then Wilbur and Techno.

-4 years later-

Tommy was talking to Tubbo when dinner Phil called him back in for dinner,
"Bye Tubbo! Talk to you later," he waved to his best friend before heading inside.
"Hey guys!" He greeted his family. He looked over to see Techno there.
"Techno!" He went up and hugged his brother. His brother had left for college a while ago. He was finally home,
"Hey Tommy how you've been?" Techno asked in his monotone voice.
"I've been good, I made a new friend. His name is Tubbo!"  He exclaimed.
Techno laughed at his excitement and sat down at the table.
Wilbur walked out into the kitchen and sat down without saying anything. Tommy could tell he was in a bad mood. He wanted to speak to Wilbur, but he knew he wouldn't be up for talking at the moment. Maybe he could talk to him later.