Idfk

Tommy's POV

I'm tired of Wilbur's stupid games. Why is he even talking to me if he doesn't like me?
I can tell he gets frustrated and annoyed with me, so what's the point?
Why even try to be around me? He confuses me so much.

"Tommy let's go!" Wilbur called out, gesturing me to follow him.
I ran up following him closely,
"Where are we going Wilbur?" I ask curiously. Wilbur usually doesn't like to travel places.
"We are going to Techno's cabin," he states, not sparing me a glance.
"Uh- me and Techno are not on speaking terms right now," I say.
"He said you could come along but to not steal any of his shit," Wilbur said blankly.
I nodded, sensing he didn't want me asking anymore questions.

Once we arrived at the cabin, Wilbur knocked on the door, and Techno opened the door, with the same blank expression on his face.
"Hey Wilbur, and hey Tommy," he said, moving to the side to let us in.
"Technoblade! It's been a while, how are you?" Wilbur said, smiling.
"I've been pretty good. Me and Phil haven't been too busy recently," Techno said.
I sat down on the couch, spacing out quite quickly. I was never one to pay attention.
The quiet chatting was in the back of my mind as I stared at this one piece of floor plank, thoughts running wild.
"-ommy? Tommy!" I heard a voice and someone shake me out of my thoughts. I turn quickly to see Wilbur with an annoyed expression.
"Sorry, I zoned out," I say quietly. In response he rolls his eyes but speaks,
"Did you hear what Techno said?" He asked, and I shook my head. He sighs, having that same disappointed look on his face.

"I asked how you were doing. We haven't spoken since the war," Techno spoke up, awkwardly rubbing his neck.
"Uh- I'm doing... okay. I never apologized for betraying you, so I am deeply sorry for doing that," I say quickly.
"It's alright Tommy, we all have our reasons," he reassures.
"Wait, you betrayed him?" Wilbur spoke up. I nod my head.
"Why the hell did you do that? You should know better," he scolds.
"It just felt right in the moment," I mumble, staring at my hands.
"I told you to never go with your heart Tommy," he sighs.
"Sorry," I whisper.
Techno gets up from the seat across from me and Wilbur, and grabs my hand, pulling me off the couch, and walking me to the seat next to his. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, taking me by surprise.
"It's alright Tommy. It's all in the past now, right," he reassures, giving me a small smile. I return the gesture, and look over at Wilbur. He was glaring at me, and my eyes quickly averted to the floor.

"Wilbur," Techno speaks, taking Wilbur's gaze off of me. I look back up, watching the two.
"Are you doing what I think your doing?" Techno says slowly.
"It's none of your business Technoblade," Wilbur says.
"Yes it is, he's my brother," Techno says, bringing me closer to him.
I could tell they were talking about me now, since Techno called me his brother.
Me and Techno are blood related, and Phil is our father. I only used to see Wilbur as another brother figure, but not anymore.
"Why do you even care? When's the last time you even spoke to the kid!" Wilbur raised his voice slightly.

"I still care about him!" Techno matched his voice level.
"Oh sure you do! I'm the only one who tolerates him anymore. I'm the only one who cares for him, right Tommy?" Wilbur looks over at me, with a threatening look.
"Um," I clear my throat, looking over at Techno. He was waiting for my answer like Wilbur.
"Y-you aren't the only person who cares," I say quietly, avoiding eye contact from Wilbur. I could hear him scoff,
"Who else cares about you Tommy, tell me," he says, almost as if it's a challenge.
"Well, Tubbo and Ranboo do. And maybe Techno cares a little?"
I look up at Techno for confirmation.
"Yes, I do care about you Tommy," he says, and I nod.

"Tommy he's lying to you. There's no way he would care for you," Wilbur speaks, gaining my attention.
"How would you know?" I say, a little offended by his words.
"Why would anyone care for you! Nobody wants to be around you anymore," he says. I look down, not having anything to say.
"Don't listen to him Tommy, he's trying to hurt you," Techno whispers to me.
"Like Dream did?" I whisper back, and he hesitantly nods. My eyebrows furrow, and I look over at Wilbur.

"Are you fucking serious," I say.
"What," he says, playing dumb. I scoff at him,
"What's the fucking point of manipulating me! You don't need me, I'm not the same Tommy as before Wilbur!" I yell, taking Wilbur by surprise.
"I'm not trying to manipulate you, Tommy. Your family to me," he says, with a fake sorrowful look.
I stand up, walking in front of him. I grab the collar of his shirt, forcing him to stand.
The funny thing is, I've grown a lot, so I'm a bit taller than Wilbur.
I grip the collar tightly,
"Don't ever fucking call me family," I say, venom laced in my voice.
"But I thought we were brothers. Are we not?" He says back.
My grip on his collar loosened, with memories flooding into my mind.

The amount of times I've playfully called Wilbur my brother, and him doing the same. Me and him always being around each other, never separated.
Always laughing and making jokes that no one else would find funny but us.
Me and him building a whole nation together, with his reasoning to keep me and Fundy safe from harm.
The very first day I met him. When I went exploring in the woods when I was only 8, and he was playing on his guitar, leaning against a tree.
I remember his warm, and welcoming smile. How his smile used to light up the room, and his contagious laugh that always made me laugh along, no matter how dumb it was.
I miss those days, when there was no problems we had to worry about. No wars to fight in, or wondering if we were going to be killed in the middle of the night. Not having to take care of him because he went insane.
I want the old Wilbur back, but he's gone. And now he's trying to hurt me again.

I let go off his collar fully, and I felt my eyes burning. I felt a hand firmly grab my shoulder, but not in a harsh way.
"Tommy, you okay?"
I recognize the voice as Techno's. I look over at him, and nod. I then look over at Wilbur, who had an uneasy look on his face.
"Tommy-"
He reached his hand out, but I flinched away. I went behind Techno, peering above his shoulder.
"Tommy I wasn't going to hurt you," Wilbur said, frowning.
"Please don't call me your brother," I mumble, looking down.
"Why? I thought we saw each other that way," he said. I swallow the lump in my throat,
"You're not him," I say.
"I'm not who?" He asks, looking confused.
"You're not the Wilbur I used to know. You are not my brother, he was," I say, clinging onto Techno's arm. I noticed he had an axe in his hand, staring intently at Wilbur.

"Tommy I'm still the same Wilbur," he said, walking closer to us, ignoring Techno.
"No you aren't! You have been hurting me ever since pogtopia! I still have scars!" I yell, pulling my sleeves down on my sweatshirt.
I was very insecure of my body ever since then. I haven't worn a short sleeved shirt since then.
"Scars? What scars," Techno looks between me and Wilbur.
I look at Wilbur, wanting him to explain, but his eyes were averted to the floor.
"The scars that he gave me," I say, a painful look in my eyes.
"Take off your sweater Tommy," Techno said. I shook my head, not wanting to feel any more insecure.
"Please Tommy. Either that, or I'm gonna kill him," Techno said.
I sigh, and take off my sweater, keeping my eyes on the ground.
"Oh my god..." Techno spoke.
"Holy shit," Wilbur whispered, as if he didn't remember anything he did.

I knew they were staring at one particular scar, well, scars.
"Tommy, w-where are your wings?" Wilbur said, stuttering on his words.
"I cut them off," I explained quietly.
"What! Why?" Wilbur spoke.
"Because of you!" I yelled, confusing Techno and Wilbur.
"You remember Dream taking your wings. So I didn't leave how to fly out of respect for you. When you got revived, you told me how your wings meant nothing to you," I explained.
"I tried to move my wings, but I couldn't. So I cut them off out of rage," I finish, wiping away my tears.