Giving up pt. 2

Tommy's POV

I woke up in a sweat and my breathing uneven. I look around frantically and calm down when I remember I was in Techno's house. But at the same time I felt more cautious being Techno's house.
I love my brother but sometimes he would choose to be an anarchist over my family. I get out of bed and lazily make my way to the kitchen.
I see Wilbur there and go up and hug him. I feel him tense up and relax when he sees me. He wraps his arms around me and laughs,
"What's this for Toms," he questions.
"I missed you,"
"I missed you too Tommy," I pull away from the hug and sit by him at the table. We sat in a comfortable silence.
He was drinking his coffee, while I was deep in thought.
I can't be with my family for long. I feel like they will leave me again. I might be overthinking but at this point overthinking is a good habit.
It keeps my hope down low enough to not be surprised from betrayal. I barely even pull an expression when someone tries killing me or betraying me.

I see Techno walk into the kitchen and Wilbur hands him a coffee. He takes it and says a quick thanks.
I sit there but really knowing what to say. The silence definitely turned into an awkward one. I look down at my hands already feeling the stares from my two brothers.
Lucky enough, I heard someone knock on the door,
"I'll get it," I walk over to the door and open it. I see Philza and my eyes widen. I didn't really feel like talking to him.
"I- come in," I let him in and I speed walk into the kitchen.
I sit back next to Wilbur and felt my hands start shaking.
Wilbur noticed my shakiness and looks behind us to see Phil staring at him.

3rd person

"Wilbur? Is that really you," Wilbur pulls Tommy close to him.
"Yeah, it's me. Dream revived me yesterday," he could feel Tommy become more shaky when Philza started walking closer.
"Is there something you need Phil," Techno asks also seeing Tommy shake.
"Uh, I was coming over to see if you could help me find netherite," Phil directs his gaze to Techno, but only a second when it falls on Tommy.
Wilbur holds Tommy closer to him if you could even do that.
"Why is Tommy here?" Phil said with almost venom dropping from his voice.
Wilbur clenched his fists. His memories were slowly coming back and he remembered his scared Tommy looked when Phil helped destroy L'manberg.
"He's gonna be staying here for a bit. He has some personal problems we're going through," Philza cocks his head,
"Oh, like what,"

Wilbur's hands were bleeding from his nails digging into his skin.
Tommy gasps when he sees Wilbur's hands. He goes and grabs a wet rag and hands it to Wilbur.
Wilbur gives him a smile before directing his gaze back to the other two.
"It's probably something he wouldn't want to discuss with you," Techno says trying not to sound hurtful.
"Why not? I'm his father," Tommy scoffs at the mans words.
"No your not," he mumbled under his breath. But everyone heard it,
"Yes I am Tommy. No matter our differences we are still family," Tommy looked at Philza with blank eyes,
"But they are not just differences Philza. It's complete war between this family. My face is littered in scars from the explosions from you destroying L'manberg while I saved everyone and brought them to safety!" Tommy raised his voice. He was right, his face had multiple scars and a huge one across his eye.

"And I lost the one thing that made us look like family because of Dream. The person you teamed up with to destroy my home!" Wilbur looked at Tommy confused,
"What did Dream do Tommy?" Tommy looked at him and sighed,
"Dream cut off my wings during the war. And you both just watched it happen not a care in the world," Tommy soar at Techno and Phil. Techno didn't say anything. He knew he deserved it.
"I did care Tommy. I was just teaching you a lesson," Tommy was on the verge of tears but laughed dryly,
"I have been taught way too many lessons then. From family and friends leaving or betraying me. To almost having every single person trying to kill me. And to my own best friend replacing me. How Amy more lessons do I nee Phil? Because what I'm learning is I deserve nothing but pain and suffering," Phil didn't dare speak. Neither did anyone else. No one expected his outburst.

"Pain is all I have left! I can't even be happy with my own family because either sooner or later they will pack up and leave or someone will hurt them because I love them! That lesson you taught me is to never become too attached to anything or anyone, because we all know that's not allowed anymore," Tommy stands up and walks to his room.
Wilbur stands up to walk after him but Techno stops him,
"Let him be Wilbur. He needs a minute," Wilbur shook his head,
"You either let me see Tommy or I will make sure Phil won't be breathing by the end of the day," Wilbur didn't even spare Phil a look. Without any questioning Techno let him go. Techno looked over at Phil,
"I think you need to leave for the day. I'll talk to you later Phil," Phil nods his head and leaves and shuts the door.

Techno walks into the room to see Tommy sobbing in Wilbur's arms.
"Hey guys, I made Phil leave," Wilbur and Tommy nod their head to let him know they heard him.
"Tommy can we have a talk about what happened yesterday?" Wilbur asked rubbing his back.

Tommy's POV

I nod my head and pull away from the hug. I sniffle a few times and catch my breath before speaking,
"What exactly do you need to know?" I ask with my voice quivering.
"Why did you try doing doing that? You have so much to live for," Wilbur speaks softly. I shake my head,
"I don't though. Not a single person had cared when I died. Why would they care if I died now?"
"I cared Tommy. I was literally crying when I saw you with blood on your face. I knew if I ever saw Dream again I would give him a piece of my mind. And that's exactly what I did," Wilbur smiled.
"You didn't kill him though right? You promised not to kill for revenge," I was wiping away my tears.
"No I didn't kill him Tommy. I just knocked him out. I also got to see that ugly face of his. He's not as hot as George think he is," Wilbur joked. It made me laugh.
We all talked for a while longer and just joked with each other.
It was really nice to have my family back. I missed this.

I had tears spilling from my eyes as Schlatt and Mexican Dream comforted me. That's what would of happened if I stayed. If I sucked up the pain. I would have been able to see be with Techno and Wilbur again. But like always i fucked it up.

Instead..

Wilbur and Techno sat sobbing at the edge of the bridge. They lost their baby brother. He had pain no person could ever imagine dealing with alone. Hey that's exactly what he did.

Wilbur had entered the prison that night and sneaked into Dream's area.
Dream's face looked frightened to see him again.
"You fucking monster. You killed my brother. Except this time he did it all by himself!" He grabbed his sword.
"This is for Tommy," the sword plunges through Dream's stomach. He collapses to the ground and turns pale.

Dream was slain by WilburSoot

TommyInnit whispers to Wilbur Soot: thank you. I'm so sorry for leaving you but I'm happy for you. Love you bro

Wilbur Soot whispers to TommyInnit: love you too brother. Tell Schlatt and Mexican Dream I said hello.

WilburSoot: Dream deserved it. Remember not to mess with my family

1383 words

YUH

Yeah there you go. Go ahead and vote bc I will commit arson if you don't. But Uh please eat and drink something bc I don't want you feeling dizzy

Luv you bitches ❤️

-Lio