The Escape

Tommy's POV

I sit on top of the building with Wilbur. We were watching the festival.
Well, I was watching the festival. Wilbur was planning on killing everyone there.
"Wilbur just wait to do it later. Look how happy everyone looks," I see the insane look in his eyes go away for a split second.
"Tommy it has to happen. If I can't have-" I cut him off,
"Yeah yeah, if you can't have L'manberg, no one can," I redirect my gaze to the podium. Tubbo had finished his speech and he looks up at me.
I give him a smile and a thumbs up. His speech was well prepared.

My smile fades when I see Tubbo being boxed in.
"Tubbo, do you know what happens to traitors?" Tubbo shakes his head. Schlatt laughs,
"Nothing good. TechnoBlade! Please come up to the podium," I see Techno walk up to Schlatt and Tubbo,
"Why don't you take Tubbo out,"
"Like to dinner, or?" I knew exactly what Schlatt meant. I look over at Wilbur,
"He won't kill him. He's on our side," I nod my head. I see TechnoBlade take out his crossbow. I couldn't let Tubbo die.
I look over at Wilbur,
"Sorry Wilbur," I run to the edge of the building and jump off. My wings spread out and take flight.
I glide over to Techno and tackle him. The firework goes off and hits Quackity. I stab Schlatt to leave him hurt.
I break the fence keeping Tubbo in place and grab him.
"We gotta go man." I say looking around. I would be dead if I didn't get out of here soon. Tubbo nods his head,
"Okay, let's go. Let's escape,"
That's all I needed to hear. I grab Tubbo and take off once again. I didn't look back. I would feel the guilt leaving my two brothers.
"Hold on Tubbo. We got a while to go." Tubbo was a light fellow. He rode on my back, hugging my torso.
"Keep on a lookout for a spot you would like to stay okay. We're gonna have to start over except for the stuff I have on me," I hear Tubbo hum in response.

It was night outside and mobs would be spawning soon.
I kept my eyes peeled for anything that caught my eyes. I knew Tubbo was asleep. I could hear his snores.
I spot an area with a pond and a bunch of flowers surrounding the space.
I knew Tubbo would love it. I landed on the ground and set Tubbo down.
I got to work on our new "home". It would take a couple days for it to be an actual home, but it will work.

-A week later-

I didn't notice till the next morning we arrived I had a large cash on the side of my stomach.
I honestly had no idea how I got it. I assumed when the firework set off it hit my side. Me and Tubbo's cottage is coming along well. Our communicators haven't stopped blowing up since the day we left.
I walk out of our cottage to see Tubbo playing with some bees. I smile at the sight,
"Hey Tubs, out cottage is finished!" I yell for him. I see him start running my way. He had a huge smile plastered on his face.
"You ready to see it?" He nods his head eagerly. Tubbo hadn't spoke much since we got here. He must still be shaken up from Techno trying to kill him.
All I know is if I ever see that pig again, he might as well have his death planned. I open the door and let Tubbo in.
I hear him gasp. He ran into every room and squealed when he saw his room,
"I love it Tommy! Thank you so much," I was taken aback from him speaking but collected myself,
"Your welcome big T. Once we have everything set up, we should go exploring the area together. How's that sound?" He nods his head and hugs me. I return the hug back laughing at his happiness.
"Alright Tubbo go to bed. It's getting late."
"Night Tommy,"
"Night Tubbo,"
I watch him shut his door and my smile disappears. I can't stop thinking what would have happened if I didn't save Tubbo. Would I still be in pogtopia. Would me and Techno even speak to each other. I know for sure if Tubbo dies half the SMP would be dead from me.
The one thing I hope is Wilbur is okay. I grab my communicator and send a message to the SMP except for Tubbo.

TommyInnit: Stay safe everyone. Don't try and find us. If I see any of you who tried hurting Tubbo, don't expect for me to spare your life.

Fundy whispered to you: I hope you guys are alright

Nihachu whispered to you: please stay safe Tommy. I wouldn't try coming back.

Jschlatt: Where is my right hand man Tommy

TechnoBlade whispered to you: Please come back Tommy. It's complete chaos here

TommyInnit whispers to Technoblade: that's perfect for you innit? Go and try killing someone else's best friend

WilburSoot whispered to you: Tommy where the hell are you!

KarlJacobs whispered to you: I don't think you or Tubbo should come back. Please stay safe and go live your life

TommyInnit whispers to KarlJacobs: thanks Karl. You stay safe too.

Dream: Tommy the SMP wants you and Tubbo back. We will find you

Georgenotfound: No we won't Dream. Let them live their life

BadBoyHalo whispers to you: please stay safe you muffin head.

Quackity whispers to you: sorry for everything that happened. Just stay safe and please let me know often your okay

SapNap whispers to you: I know we didn't end on good terms but I hope for the best for you and Tubbo.

TommyInnit: I hope you guys understand. Goodbye, I'll keep in touch with some of you.

Tommy turns off his communicator and sighs. He could finally live his life how he wanted to. He just needs to figure what that is.
He never had time to think about what he wanted. He was forced to fight in war after war. But he was still known as the loud annoying child who was selfish.
Tommy heads to his room and lays on his bed. It's for the best they left.
He and Tubbo needed this. A break from fighting. A break from being forced to do things with no say in it.

PART 2? YES AND THERES NO SAY IN IT

1095 words

Will be a part 2 and yeah.
Btw if anyone has a prompt they want me to write I'll do it and give you creds
Ight now go be beautiful you mf ❤️