The Escape pt. 2

-5 years later-
3rd person

Tommy and Tubbo have changed a lot in the past 5 years.
Tommy is more calm and you could say he's far more protective of Tubbo than before. You could say he's the parent of the two friends. Or the more responsible one.
Tubbo has changed a lot too. He let his horns grow out. And unfortunately developed anger issues. He is the clingy one, but Tommy doesn't mind.
Tommy and Tubbo share a farm with vegetables and Tubbo's bees. Their life is perfect.
They did miss some of their friends, but they finally had the life they wanted.

Tommy was out picking vegetables for dinner while Tubbo was playing with his bees.
Luckily a couple weeks after they left the SMP Tubbo started speaking again.
Tommy puts the last pepper in his basket and hears rustling behind him. He immediately grabs his sword attached to his side.
Tommy claps three times to alert Tubbo to go inside.
They made signs to let them know if there was danger and couldn't speak.
He watches Tubbo run inside and look out his window.
He gives his best friend a reassuring smile. He redirects his attention to the approaching footsteps.
He puts on his bandanna and hood so whoever was passing through couldn't identify the blonde.
He sees the group of people and hides behind a bush. He hears one of them speak,
"It's really pretty out here. Look at how many bees there are." He waits for the footsteps to be in front of him.
He immediately grabs one of the people and puts his sword to their neck,
"Who are you and what do you want?" Tommy presses the sword harder on the person's neck. He looks at the other two people and his eyes widen.
There stood his brother and father. He knew his father joined the SMP after Tommy and Tubbo left.
He identifies the person he's threatening as Techno.
He needed to play it cool. He didn't want his family finding out who he is.
"I won't ask again. What do you want?" Wilbur and Philza had their hands in the air to show they mean no harm,
"I'm Wilbur, and that's my father Philza. We mean no harm. We were just walking around the area,"
He felt Techno break out of his hold and take out his sword.
Techno swung at Tommy, but was blocked with Tommy's shield.
Techno stepped back and Tommy took advantage of his footing and tripped Techno and unarmed him,
"Nice try. Watch your step," he had his sword at Techno's throat again.
He looked over at the other two and they looked shocked to the core.
"You mean no harm? You must be joking," Tommy laughed.
"Just let us leave and we won't bother you again," Tommy shook his head,
"No, I got a bone to pick with the two of you," he motioned to his brothers,
"What about me?" Philza spoke.
"You have managed to not make me angry over the years Philza Minecraft," the three looked taken aback from him knowing their father's name,
"How do you know his name?" Techno spoke still on the ground with a sword to his neck,
"I know all of your names. Wilbur Soot, and TechnoBlade. You both still trying to kill everyone?"
"How do you know about that," Wilbur asked. Tommy out his sword away and laughed,
"Well this is just great innit?"
Tommy takes off his hood and bandanna,
"What a lovely family reunion this is?" Techno stands up,
"Tommy? Is it really you?" Tommy nods but steps away from his brother.
"Tommy why did you leave?" Wilbur spoke up.

"Are you serious? Why did I leave? Why wouldn't I? You were trying to blow up my home and the my other brother was gonna kill my best friend!"
"Tommy I was peered pressured. I didn't want to kill Tubbo," Tommy felt the anger boiling inside him,
"Yet you still almost killed him. And I had to push you to keep him alive. And at the cost of that I'm half blind!" Techno looks at his brother's face.
There was a large scar going from Tommy's chin to his left eye.
His eye was pure white like Eret's eyes.
"Look, I'm not gonna lie. I missed you guys a lot. But I can't trust you guys ever again. I can't let you near Tubbo or near my home,"
"Tommy, we've changed. We won't try hurting Tubbo or you," Wilbur said walking closer to Tommy,
"How would I ever know if your lying? I had to find peace in your violence. I had to look past that my brothers were terrorists!"
Tommy kept rambling to notice Tubbo come up behind him.
"Tommy what are they doing here?" Tommy looks behind him to see Tubbo.
He looked at Techno and spoke,
"Go back inside Tubbo. I need to deal with them real quick."
"No I'm staying here," Tubbo hugged Tommy.

Tommy sighs, "fine, but don't go near them," Tubbo nods his head.
"Hey Tubbo, how have you been?" Wilbur says smiling.
"Good! Me and Tommy built a house together and my horns grew out!" Wilbur laughed at his excitement,
"I bet you had to babysit Tommy," Tommy gave him a death glare,
"No it's actually the quite opposite." Tubbo says.
"Well Tubbo, I'm very sorry for how I acted to you those years ago,"
"It's alright Wilbur. Are you better now?" Tubbo acted like a complete child. Tommy didn't mind but he found it amusing.
"Yeah, me and Techno learned from our mistakes. So did Schlatt. There's no government in L'manberg anymore," Tommy raises an eyebrow,
"Really? That's surprising," Tubbo gasps.
"Can we visit?" Tommy looked down at Tubbo,
"Are you sure?" Tubbo nods excitedly,
"Please!"
Tommy sighs,
"Alright," Tubbo and the others cheer,
"I think Tommy will only ever listen to Tubbo now," Techno says chuckling,
"You got that damn right. Why would I listen to you?" Techno shuts up quickly.

-time skip: in L'manberg-

The first person Tommy sees is Niki. He runs up and hugs her straight away,
"Tommy! How are you?"
"I'm doing pretty good. I ran into my family and Tubbo wanted to visit so here I am," he smiles at her.
Tommy was kind to everyone he saw except for Schlatt, Dream, and his family. He wasn't the most forgiving person.
It was nice meeting Ranboo as well. He seemed like a nice fellow.
By the looks of it, everyone has changed for the better.
Tommy went up to Wilbur and hugged him. He had missed this Wilbur. Not the insane one, his brother Wilbur Soot.
"I missed you Wilbur," Wilbur hugged back tightly.
"I missed you too Toms," he pulled away from the hug and smiled at Wilbur.
He went up to Techno and hugged the hybrid as well,
"Please tell me you changed,"
"I did Tommy. I promise," Tommy nods his head and pulls away.

Tommy and Tubbo would be staying in L'manberg for a while. They wouldn't be staying, but visiting.
It was night time and everyone was asleep. Tommy couldn't sleep.
He walked out of his and Tubbo's room. He walked to the bench that was still standing. He sat down and stared at the stars.
He wished his past could just be washed away. All he could see in people was their past self. Tommy sighs,
"I just want an escape from reality,"

Tommy wakes up to someone shaking him. He looks up to see Wilbur.
"Tommy get up. I know you're hurt but you have to get up."
Tommy remembers everything. Tubbo was killed. He's still exiled. Wilbur is still insane. Techno betrayed him.
"I'm going back to bed,"

It was just a dream

1297 words

Yup. I just did that..
I like rewrote this 3 times. I hope you like it.
Please eat and drink some water because I need you here.
Your so beautiful and deserve the world ❤️