End of the family tree

3rd person

It took three years. That's it. For everything to go to shit.
For the SMP to become quieter than they remembered.
To leave everyone mourning for the last death of a certain blonde boy.
Yet, they didn't seem to care about the other deaths that impacted the teen's life so much, driving him to his death.

Tommy had always loved his family. They meant everything to him.
Techno always protected him, and made him feel safe.
Wilbur gave him a feeling of a home, and was always so kind and caring towards Tommy. Well, almost all the way to his death.
Phil, always praised Tommy, telling him how proud he was, and to let him know he was going great.
Tommy loved his family, and nothing could change the fact.

Not Wilbur finally snapping on Tommy and abusing him for his final days.
Not Wilbur smoking his lungs away, never even paying attention to the blonde.
Not Wilbur blowing up his home, not caring what Tommy thought.
Not Wilbur dying without even saying goodbye.

Not Techno killing his best friend.
Not Techno betraying Tommy and almost killing him.
Not Techno making fun of Tommy daily for being exiled.
Not Techno destroying his home again.
Not Techno never saying another word to him until his death.

Not Phil mistreating him.
Not Phil favoriting his brothers over him.
Not Phil never teaching him how to fly, making him learn in his own.
Not Phil killing Wilbur.
Not Phil teaming up with Techno to destroy his home.
Not Phil blinding him in one eye.
Not Phil never speaking to him again.

Both of Tommy's brothers were dead, and he didn't get to say goodbye to either of them.
Wilbur died, begging his own father to kill him. And Techno, he died protecting Phil until his very last breath.
Phil got to say goodbye to each of his sons, and not a single tear he shed.
Tommy didn't get the chance, and had to witness both of the deaths secretly. He never seemed to go a day without crying over both of their deaths.

But everyone else moved on. No one cared that Techno, nor Wilbur died.
Everyone told Tommy to move on, even Tubbo. But all Tommy wanted was 5 more minutes with his brothers.
To pour out all the emotions he bundled up for the past two years.
The first year was hard enough, and then Techno went ahead and died on the same day as Wilbur.
It hit Tommy twice as hard for Techno.
He barely ever left his house anymore, only going to see Tubbo and Ranboo.

Worst part about today, was the anniversary of Techno's and Wilbur's death.
Marking two years for Wilbur, and one year for Techno.
And Tommy couldn't take it anymore. The only thing he wanted was to see his brothers.
Sure, they weren't the best siblings, but he missed them so much.

So Tommy did the one thing he could think of. For a family tradition at this point.
He made his way over to Phil's cabin, knocking on the door.
Poison was already in his system, he could feel he only had minutes left.
Phil open the door, and immediately pulled out a sword, pressing it to Tommy's neck.
"Long time no see, Philza minecraft," Tommy laughed, joking up his hand to show he meant no harm.
"What are you doing here Tommy," Phil said.
"I wanted to say goodbye," Tommy said, pushing the sword off his neck.
"Excuse me?"
"I'm tired of this world Phil. So I'm leaving it," Tommy explained.

"I figured as the last family I had left I should say goodbye," Tommy mumbled, stabilizing himself by leaning on a wall.
"What! What do you mean, what did you do?" Phil said panicked, holding Tommy's shoulders.
"I don't have much time left Phil," Tommy said.
Phil shook his head,
"No, I can't lose my last son, not today. Please Tommy, tell me what did you do," Phil said, bringing a hand through Tommy's hair.
"I took two bottles of poison. There's no saving me Phil," Tommy admitted, resting his head on Phil's shoulder.
"Oh god," Phil mumbled, pulling Tommy inside, and setting him on the couch.
"Stay awake, please don't close your eyes," Phil said, quickly walking out of the room.
Tommy nodded, already knowing there was no saving him now.

Tommy looked over, seeing a man, crouching in front of him.
"Hey Tommy," the man smiled softly. Tommy immediately recognized it as Wilbur.
"Hey Wilbur," Tommy mumbled, keeping his eyes open like he said he would.
"Why'd you do that bud?" Wilbur said, tilting his head.
"I couldn't take it anymore Will, I missed you guys so much," Tommy sighed, knowing he wasn't fully dead yet.
"Tommy, hey! Keep your eyes open!" Phil shook his shoulder.
Wilbur looked up at Phil, frowning.
"Do what you want Toms, I know you're hurting," Wilbur said, extending a hand for him to take.
"It's up to you," he said.

Tommy looked at Phil, and smiled sadly.
"I'm sorry Phil, I'm not strong enough," Tommy breathed out, half closing his eyes.
Phil sat down on the couch, resting Tommy's head on his lap.
"It's okay Toms, I'm so sorry," Phil said, swallowing the lump in his throat.
"I... I love you," Tommy mumbled, closing his eyes all the way.

When Tommy opened his eyes again, he took Wilbur's extended hand, and immediately pulled him into a hug.
"I missed you so much," Tommy mumbled, clenching onto Wilbur's sleeves.
"I missed you too bud, I'm so sorry for the way I acted before my death," Wilbur said softly, trying not to bring too much alarm to the blonde.
"It's okay," Tommy said quietly.
"Hey, look behind you," Wilbur patted Tommy's back, pulling away from the hug.
Tommy turned around and saw Techno smiling at him.
"Techno! Holy shit," Tommy said, pulling Techno into a hug.
"Hey kid," Techno chuckles.
In that moment, all the pain was gone. He felt happy to be with his brothers again.
It's all he had been wanting for two years straight, and he finally got it.

Tommy didn't care that Phil cried over his dead body.
Or that Tubbo screamed, and sobbed until his lungs burned.
He didn't care that Ranboo purposely forgot about his death, because he "accidentally" didn't write it in his memory book.
Tommy didn't care that Puffy was confused and hurt, wondering if it was her fault.
He didn't care that Fundy started to bottle up his emotions.
Nor did he care that Sam would work at the prison until he passed out just to distract himself.
He didn't care Sapnap locked himself in his house, crying for hours for a week.
He didn't care that George burnt his mushroom house again in remembrance.
He didn't care that Karl tried countless times to change the past, but failed miserably each time.

He didn't care because he didn't know

If he knew...

Maybe it would be a different story

One of regret

And guilt

1179 words

Good morning
Good evening
Good afternoon

AYUP LADS

how are you my handsome/pretty boys/girls/non-binaries?
Hope you are doing good. If not, that's okay. Take a day or two to rest and then try and get back out there.

Make sure to eat something at least little, and have some water (:

REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED

IM ONE OF THOSE PPL

All of you are hot asf 🧍‍♂️

-Lio❤️