Opinions - Noah x Reader

A/N

Requested but kinda short so I apologize :(

"I can't believe you." You spit out stomping your way through your apartment. Noah follows behind you.

"Speaking my mind is easy. Speaking tactfully, not so much." Noah responds as you grumpily sit down on your couch.

"Stop being snarky." You snap crossing your arms. Noah places himself next to you.

"You're mad over an opinion." He says raising a brow.

You and Noah had just gotten home from a date at a restaurant. Everything was going well until the car ride home when a little quarrel spewed.

"Uh my opinion is very valid, thank you very much." You tell Noah trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"You think vanilla is the superior flavour." He points out.

"Because it is."

"No it isn't. You're just plain and basic." Noah says and you can already tell he's smirking.

"And you're an ass." You reply shifting your body away from him.

"You're mad over an ice cream flavor!" Your boyfriend cries out. "Jesus Y/N, calm down." You hesitate for a moment before responding.

"I won't until you apologize."

"Apologize for what?" He asks as you turn to look at him.

"Making fun of my opinion." You answer.

"You're really mad about that?" He scoffs out.

"Yeah I am."

"Well I'm not a bakery. I don't sugar coat things, honey." Noah tells you causing your to scowl at his ironic response.

"Don't call me honey you sarcastic bastard." You warn narrowing your eyes at him.

"Y/N stop whining and chill out." He replies trying to reach out to hold your hand. You scoot away from him.

"I will once you apologize." You say causing him to roll his eyes.

"I'm sorry. There. You have your apology." He apologizes insincerely folding his own arms.

"Like you mean it." You empathize staring him down. He lets out a little sigh.

"I'm sorry Y/N. Really. I am." Noah actually expresses his own regret.

"I don't accept it." You respond tilting your head up in the opposite direction.

"What do you mean? I apologized!" He exclaims.

"Not until you kiss me." You state.

"Psh fine." Noah leans in and plants a kiss on your lips.

"There you happy?" He asks pulling away.

"Yep." You pull him onto your chest and wrap your arms around him.

"I hate cuddling." Noah whines trying to get loose from your grip.

"Well I don't. Deal with it." You reply with a large smile.

"The things you do to me Y/N. The things you do to me."