Air Hockey - Geoff x Reader

You were at the arcade with your best friend playing rounds of air hockey. You shoot the puck into the slot and the table turns off.

"Damn, Y/N, you beat me. Again." F/N groans out as you laugh.

"What can I say, I'm a pro." You shrug your shoulders, showing off your shiny white pearls.

"You're too good." As you're about to play another game, two boys walk up to you. One has curly brown hair and a darker complexion white the other is blonde and has tanned skin.

"Oh sorry, do you guys want to play?" You ask them as the brown haired shakes his head.

"No I just wanted to watch a round because Geoffy boy over here is also a pro at air hockey." He tells us nudging the blonde. "He wants to see if he can beat you."

"Alright Geoff, we'll play a game as long as if
F/N agrees." You nod your head over to your friend who is practically drooling at the sight of the curly haired kid.

"Y-Yeah... of course." F/N stutters as you let out a chortle.

"I'm Y/N by the way. This is my friend F/N." you introduce yourself to the boys.

"I'm Geoff and this is my bud Brody." We each shake hands.

"Now let's watch me with my mad skills for one last game then we can see if you can beat me Geoff." I tell the blonde and he smirks.

"Alright dude. Let's watch this action."

F/N starts out with the puck and you quickly block it and slam it into her goal. You play back and forth for a bit till the game ends and the score is 15 to 2, you with the win.

"Oh shit dude." Geoff says flabbergasted.

"Have fun trying to beat that Geoff." Brody tells his best friend as he grabs F/N wrist. "F/N and I will be by the ski ball area if you need us." You mouth good luck to your friend and she blushes and mouths right back at ya.

"Since I'm obviously a pro at this game, I'll let you have the puck." You hand Geoff the puck.

"Prepare yourself dude, I'm a legend at this game." He hits the puck and it comes flying towards your goal. You quickly block it and slam it into his goal.

"Let's see about that." His eyes widen and he becomes a bit nervous that you're gonna beat him. You guys play for a couple minutes until the game is over and the score flashes on the table.

"Damn you're good for a chick." Geoff gasps out as you look at the score. 13 to 10.

"What can I say. Told you I was a pro." You grin from ear to ear as he gives you googly eyes.

"So anyways, wanna go on a date sometime?" Geoff asks, rubbing the back of his neck. You beam.

"I'd love to. Here's my number." He hands you his phone and you type it in.

"Alright sweet! Now I really gotta better my skills so I can beat you next time." He winks and tips his hat.

"We'll see about that."