The Positive Test - Alejandro x Reader

Y/N's POV

I lifted up my shaky hands to see what it said. Positive.

My already red and wet eyes started to get blurry even more. I couldn't believe what I just saw. I couldn't be pregnant right now. I'm only 19.

I breathed in a few times in and out while I paced through the bathroom. I thought the whole time about how I should be explaining this to Alejandro. So many thoughts on what his reaction would be came through my head like a tornado.

I slowly opened up the bathroom door and walked into the bedroom, just sitting on the bed for a few minutes. I just couldn't believe this. I stared at the positive test without any emotion. I didn't know what to do.

I flinched as I heard the the door squeak open. I rushed to place the test underneath the pillow.

"Don't you wanna come downstairs?" Alejandro asked, grabbing his phone charger from a nearby outlet.

"Yeah, just give me a minute." I said, turning to wipe my face with my sleeve so he wouldn't notice I was crying.

"D-Did you cry Y/N?" Alejandro's voice turned serious as he approached me.

"No." I faked a smile, standing up from the bed. "Perfectly fine."

"Y/N." he grabbed my wrist., pulling me closer to him. " I know you did. I can tell."

I looked down at the ground even though he was standing in front of me. I knew everything would end bad now and the longer and deeper I thought about it, the faster I started to tremble again.

"What's wrong? Tell me. Please Y/N." I felt him pull my chin up with his finger. I avoided eye contact. "Look at me."

I blinked at him knowing this was the end. "I-I can't." I covered my mouth as a sob escaped my lips.

"Why can't you? Y/N, you're scaring me." He holds onto my hands and squeezes them. "Please Y/N-"

"I-I-I I'm pregnant Alejandro." I burst out, cutting him off. I can't believe it just slipped out of my mouth like that.

"You're what?" He breathes out, his mouth ajar as I advert my eyes to the ground.

I didn't want to look at him. I was too scared. He was gonna end up leaving me. Running away. Breaking up with me. I couldn't bare to live with that.

"Come here." He engulfs me into a hug and rubs my back for comfort. I was surprised at his actions.

"I don't think I can have this baby, Al." I whispered into the hug.

"Why can't you, Y/N? I'll be here every step of the way. I promise."

"I just can't have a kid right now. I'm not ready. I'm only 19 and you're 20." I sigh out, shaking with fear.

He lets out a little chuckle.

"What?"

"We're having a baby." He said with a smile. "We are having a baby!" My heart warmed up a little as Alejandro continued. "A little baby is growing in here." He places his hand on my stomach. I look at his hands and realize what's happening.

"I don't know, I can't raise a baby." I panic as he cups my face and caresses it with his thumbs.

"Yes you can. And you will. We will. I'll be here with you. Every step of the way. We'll do this together. I. Love. You."

At the moment I realized that this was right. I was gonna have the baby. Maybe my life will change into the most beautiful one with my kid and the love of my life by my side.

"Okay." I breathe out. "I'll do it. I'll have the kid." Alejandro grins from ear to ear.

"Oh my god, we're having a baby. We're have a kid!!" He shouts out, picking you up and twirling you around. I couldn't believe that he was so down with it. He was excited. He was actually excited.

I never smiled so hard before in my life. Seeing Al this happy to be the father of our kid was one of the best moments in my life. Here's to a new beginning.

A/N

Currently sick, I just hope it's not corona. But there's strep going around at my school so I might just have that or a cold. Hope you guys are staying safe and healthy:)