The Dare That Changed Her - Courtney x Reader || Part 2

You end up finding Courtney outside seeing her pacing in the yard with a drink in her hand. You grab the drink and throw it down to the ground.

"Come on." She groans out then looks up to meet your gaze. "Oh it's you."

"Excuse me?"

"Are you fucking serious!?" She yells out. "You have the audacity to say excuse me?" You start bursting out into laughter. "Why are you laughing, this isn't fucking funny Y/N!" She screeches as you wipe a tear from your eye.

"I have the audacity to say excuse me? You're mad over that? You're mad at me?" She nods, crossing her arms as you scoff. "Well at least I don't have the audacity to kiss my ex while I'm dating someone."

"Sorry, but it seems as if you were kissing Alejandro." She tries to retaliate as you chuckle.

"I never kissed him sweetheart. Heather did that dare to make you jealous. I got on top of Alejandro's lap to make you jealous. I never kissed him."

"Whatever. I'm still mad."

"Whatever?" You scoff out. "You're mad? You're mad at what? If anything I should be mad at you! I'm pissed. You kissed your fucking ex Courtney, right in front of me. How does that make me feel? Huh? It makes me feel like shit, like I'm worthless. It makes me feel like I was just a rebound for you."

"It was just a dare, Y/N." Courtney sighs, running her hand down her face.

"It was just a dare? A fucking dare!? You were sucking face with your ex right in front of me and laughed about it afterwards! If it was just a dare then why are you so prissy about me getting on top of Alejandro's lap then, huh? I never kissed him unlike you, asshole." You yell at her and she cowers in fear. "You made me feel worthless. Like total shit."

"I'm sorry babe-"

"Don't babe me Courtney. Don't you ever try to make you the victim, you hear me? Ever." You spit with venom. "You've changed Courtney."

"I never meant to hurt you, it was just a dare-"

"We're through, Courtney. I'm not gonna be some leftovers for you. It's obvious that you still have feelings for him."

"But I don't Y/N!" She grabs your hand as you try to walk away from her.

"Let. Go. Off. Me." You say through gritted teeth. "We're done. Don't ever try texting me again, you fucking bitch." You get loose from her grip and walk off as she lays on grass balling. And that was the end of your relationship. It was the dare that changed her. That showed you her true colours. That fucking piece of shit.