Mood Swings - Trent x Reader

"Y/N!" Trent knocks on your door repeatedly. "Please open the door babe." He arrived less than 10 minutes ago and you really just don't  want him here.

You stay quiet and unresponsive, hiding under the blanket.

"Please don't make me break this door down, babe. Just open it up."

"You couldn't break the door down if you tried."

"Oh so it speaks!!"

"Leave me alone Trent," you plead out. "I really don't want to hang out today."

"Could you find a way to let me down slowly, a little sympathy I hope you can show me."

"What are you do-"

"If you want me to go then I'll be so lonely, if I'm gonna leave baby let me down slowly."

"Those aren't even the lyrics!" You groan out, opening the door for your boyfriend.

"I like to improvise." He leans up against the door with a cheesy smile on his face. "So tell me the real reason that you're not trying to hang out with me."

"Oh, I think I'm coming down with something," you gasp out, falling onto the bed dramatically. He hovers over your body and chuckles.

"You're on your period, aren't you?"

"How'd you-"

"Mood swings babe. Mood swings." You sigh heavily, crawling under the bed sheets.

"Oh mood swings mood swings period cramps blah blah blah blah," you mimic as you feel a body curl up against yours.

"I don't sound like that." You turn your head to see Trent with a puzzled look on his face.

"Mmmhmm... now sing to me," you puff out, holding your stomach.

"Someone has a bit of an attitude," he says, wrapping his arm around you. "I know when you get your periods because you whine more than usual. That's why I brought chocolate." He throws the box of chocolates next to you and you grin.

"Gosh I'm so lucky to have you, you know that?" You turn to gaze into his emerald eyes. He moves a piece of hair out of your face.

"And I'm so lucky to have an amazing girl like you." He kisses your forehead and slowly rubs your back as you nuzzle against his chest. He starts to sing softly as you drift off into dream land.

-

A/N

Updates may be slower since I have school Wednesday but I have a couple drafts saved so I'll just post them throughout the week if I'm not able to write or don't have the motivation to write :)