He Stands Up For You - Duncan x Reader

TW- abuse

"Hey, babe." You hear a familiar voice say as you pull down the zipper of your jacket.

"Go away." You tell him, rushing to grab your things from your locker. The whole school has already left so now it's just you and him standing there in the hallway.

"I know you want me, chica." You can feel him smirk from besides you as you shovel your textbooks inside your locker.

"Can you please go away?" You turn to face him. "I can't deal with you today. I've already had such a shitty morning and I don't need you to make it worse than it already is. Okay?"

"Just let me take your mind off of things, mi amour." Alejandro grabs your hand and kisses it.

"I said. Go. Away." You spit out, slinging your backpack across your shoulder, getting ready to head to first period.

"I know you want me." You slam your locker door in fury, stomping away to head to class.

You missed the bus to school so you had to go walk in the treaded snow and you were already late as it is.

"No, Alejandro. I don't want you. I never wanted you in the first place. We were never together. Get that through your head."

"That's not what you said last week." He follows you down the hallway as you groan.

"I was drunk! God dammit, Al. How many times do I need to tell you this!?" You exclaim, spinning around to face him. He freezes as you let his nickname just slip out of your mouth like that.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Al?" His face twitches as you gulp. "Al? Oh you just dug your own grave, mi amour." His whole mood changes as you slowly back away from him.

"What are you doing?" You ask him frightened as he follows you. You run into a wall, trapped.

"No one calls me Al and gets away with it." He growls in your face as you frown.

"Please, don't hurt me!" Alejandro grabs your wrist and leads you inside an old janitors closet.

"Seriously? We're not gonna play this stupid game. Are we?" You ask him frustrated as he creeps up to you.

"Well you've been a very very, bad girl." Your eyes widen knowing what was gonna come next.

"No no no, please don't." Alejandro pins your arms against the wall as you try to avoid his face.

"Look at me you bitch!" You shake your head as you hear him growl.  "I said. Look at me!" A sound of a smack echoes throughout the closet. You hold onto your cheek with a free hand.

"Help!" You cry out as he tries to kiss you. "Help!"

"Shut up!" You whimper as his breath fans against your face. You feel tears well up in your eyes as you know what's about to come next.

"You listen to me, and you listen to me good. Okay? Do as I say." A tear runs down your face as you are helplessly presses against a wall, being forcefully kissed by Alejandro.

Suddenly, the door to the janitors closet slams open. This startles Al, so he looks at the open door to see who's there. You cock your head as tears stream down your face. In the doorway stood an angry Duncan. Your ex friend.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing here? As you can see we're trying to hook up!" Alejandro informs Duncan then starts to accuse him.

"Get off of her!" Duncan screams at Alejandro as he shoves Duncan.

"I'm not doing anything bad to her. She wants me. Isn't that right Y/N?" You freeze in place as Duncan glares at Alejandro.

"Leave her alone!" Duncan tells him again, heading towards you.

"Hey, just accept the fact that we're together you ass! She's mine."

"No we're not!" You speak up, your voice shaking. Duncan pushes Alejandro out of the way and grabs your shoulders.

"Are you alright, Y/N? Did he hurt you? I heard you screaming." His big teal eyes stare into yours.

"P-please just get him away from me." You say quietly, rubbing away your tears with your sleeve.

He lets go of your shoulders and makes eye contact with Alejandro. Walking over, he pulls up his sleeve. Quickly, he swings his fist at Alejandro's face and the force knocks him to the ground.

"Never come near Y/N or me ever again, or I will personally snap your neck in half. Got that?" With a bloody nose, Alejandro nods. Duncan then forces Alejandro to his feet, thrusting him to the door. Alejandro runs out and closes it behind him.

"I'm so sorry he hurt you." Duncan says softly, coming up to you. You instantly break down into tears and buried your face in his shirt.

Duncan wraps his arms around your body, slowly petting your hair to soothe you. "It's okay. I'm right here. I'll never let him ever get to you again."