He Uses His Charm On You - Alejandro x Reader

A/N

Requested! This was a little bit of challenge since I'm not very good at flirting but I tried my best, so I hope you enjoy<3

"Hey, Y/N." You hear a voice say as you make your way to the common area. You were on the total drama plane, heading to your next challenge.

"Um, hi?" You respond in more of a question as Duncan catches up to you. You've never really talked to him that much and it seemed like he didn't like you.

"How are you?" He asks, trying to snake his arm around your shoulder. "Your eyes look really-" Alejandro walks up to you, grabbing your hands.

"Mi amor, did anyone tell you your eyes are like blue heavens in a night of frost?" Alejandro lifts up your hands to his lips and kisses them gently. You feel yourself turn crimson. "Now, come on chica, we should head to the common area so everyone can see your beautiful face."

You hear Duncan scoff as Alejandro takes your hand and leads you to where everyone else is.
Duncan trails behind you, clearly pissed off.

"Prepare yourselves for challenges of an amateur caliber." Chris begins to explain what your challenge is. He tells you that you will be heading to Greece.

"If only we were heading back to the city of love. It was a stunning place, but not as gorgeous as you." Alejandro compliments you, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"You're so sweet." You look up and smile at Alejandro.

"My madre and padre raised me to be a gentleman." You feel your face turn darker as Alejandro caresses your face. You can clearly see he's trying to use his charm but you're not sure if it is for good use or bad.

You guys get to Greece and step out of the plane, heading to where your challenges will take place. When you get there and Chris tries to explain the rules of the games, Alejandro distracts you by whispering things into your ear. He compliments almost every aspect of you, giving you butterflies.

You've always had a thing for Alejandro since the beginning of the season, but you weren't sure he felt that same about you. It seemed as if he liked Heather since he was always hitting on her. You were scared because you want him to like you. Yet you knew about his manipulative side.

~

Your team ended up losing the challenge for today so you have to you vote someone off. And Tyler told everyone about how apparently Duncan and Gwen kissed in the confessional, spreading tension through the air.

"Did you know that agapi means love in Greek?" Alejandro asks you as you walk back to the plane together. Maybe he was trying to ease the tension that lingered because you were upset that Duncan tried to hit on you while kissing Gwen the day before. It just didn't sit right with you.

"No, I didn't know that." You tell him as you fiddle with your ring that's on your finger. "How much Greek do you know?"

"I know that panemorfi means beautiful. Just like you." He answers as you bite your lip, looking up at him. You enter the plane and head over to the elimination ceremony. Chris tells you that no one is getting voted off so you go back to loser class and sit down angrily after hearing Alejandro flirt with Heather down the hallway.

"Hey, what's wrong chica?" Alejandro asks you, noticing your demeanour change as he takes a seat next to you.

"Look, Alejandro. Why are you hitting on me all of a sudden? I know about your player ways and I just don't appreciate you hitting on me because your messing with my feelings and-"

"Y/N, you want to know the truth?" You nod your head, staring into his green eyes. "I've liked you since the beginning of this show. You've always caught my eye. Those other girls mean nothing-"

"Not even Heather?" You snap out angrily. "The girl you were all over just a few minutes ago?"

"I'm trying to throw her off her game. Y/N, I'm crazy about you. You have no clue. Yeah I understand that my tactics aren't always the best but I care about you. I really do."

"How do I know that though?" You ask softly. He turns to face you.

"You've been driving me nuts, Y/N. After seeing Duncan try to flirt with you, I had enough. I couldn't just let him do that to a beautiful girl like you when he had a thing with Courtney... and now Gwen. I just didn't think you would like me after I manipulated other girls to get them out. You wouldn't look at me the same. And I'm sorry. I really like you, Y/N. You're so gorgeous and no one else is like you." Alejandro tells you truthfully. You pull him into a hug.

"So... can we try to make us a thing, then?"

"Yes we can." He places a soft kiss on your temple and you cuddle for the rest of the night in loser class as he quietly whispers compliments into your ear before you fall asleep in his arms.