Going Out For Ice Cream - Cody x Reader

"Codyyyy!" You squeal out as he spins you around. You giggled like a 4 year old and he just laughs at you in all your glory. Then he lost his balance and you both fell onto the floor and you tumbled on top of him.

"I'm sorry!!" Cody exclaims as you lay on his chest laughing.

"Stop apologizing! It's alright," you say out of breath from laughing. He leans in for a kiss so you kiss back, trying not to smile.

"Wanna get some ice cream?" He asks, giving me his perfect grin.

"You just read my mind."

"Woahhh." You laugh at Cody then get up from the ground so you can go to the ice cream shop.

"C'mon fun-size!" You say, pulling Cody up from the ground. "I'm starving."

You grab your belongings and walk outside of the apartment complex together.

"Should we take a walk or drive the car?" Cody asks you as you look outside.

"Let's walk, it isn't that far anyways, just down the street." You reply, putting Cody's hand into yours.

You stroll downtown for about 20 minutes, creating small talk and enjoying the scenery until you come up to the park. You walk in and the ice cream shop is right next the splash pad. You smile at the little kids in their swimsuits jumping around.

"I can't wait to have kids one day, " You say and Cody leans his head onto yours. "I can't wait either."

Now you're in line waiting to get your ice cream. You guys order and Cody pays for your food.

"What a gentleman," you gush holding his hand and eating your ice cream with the other.

"It's such a beautiful day isn't in?" You admire the park with all of its beauty.

"Not as gorgeous as you."

"You're so cheesy but I love that about you," you blush in response and he gives off his goofy smile that you just adore so much.

A bee starting flying around your head so you try to swat it but you loose grip of your ice cream and it lands onto Cody.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!!" You burst out, almost in tears because you felt so bad.

He glances at his ice cream shirt then back at you. He picks up his ice cream cone and shoves it in your face.

"Cody!" You shout out crying and laughing.

"Y/N, it's okay!" He laughs out and embraces you in a hug. Now you guys are just standing there, ice cream covered, laughing messes. The best date ever.