You End Up At Your Ex's Door - Cody x Reader

Knocking on your ex-boyfriend's door would be the last thing you'd do even if it's the end of the world. But you did it anyways.

"Y/N?" Cody asks once he saw you standing outside his apartment door. "What are you doing here?"

"N-nice to see y-you too." You say, holding your chest as you try to breath. You were shaking and you could tell Cody noticed because his eyes widen.

"What happened?" He took a one look at you. "Are you okay? You look like you're out of breath."

"I a-am, idiot." You answered, swallowing a gulp of air. "C-can I come in? I n-need to tell you something."

"Be my guest."

It wasn't the first time you saw the inside of Cody's apartment but once you step inside, it suddenly felt like you're standing on some foreign grounds. "Did you renovate your place?"

"What? Oh, yeah. I changed it a bit."

You nod as he offers you his couch, which you gladly took.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Water." Was all you could answer. "Please."

"Wait here."

It took him less than two minutes for Cody to get you want you wanted. As thirsty as a camel, you empty the glass in one gulp. "Geez, thanks."

Cody lets out a chuckle. "Damn Y/N, what were you doing that cause you to nearly die of dehydration?"

You feel your cheeks burn. "Nothing."

"Aw come one! Tell me."

"I was just.. I was-"

"What?" He asks, looking into your dark eyes.

"I was just walking..." You admit, glancing down.

"Walking? How'd you get here? If I remember correctly, your house is very far from where I stay."

"I know."

"So how?"

"Don't make me embarrass myself okay!" You exclaim, covering your face as you it feel it burn.

"What? Who told you you're embarrassing yourself?" He chuckles again, making you blush even harder.

"I woke up early and did my daily routine. Go out and walk. Just walk and think. Walk and walk and walk. Think and think. And I just... I don't know how I got here. All I could remember was you.. the night we had sex.. the things you told me.. the sound of your voice. I don't know how I got here! DAMMIT!" You scream out, exasperated as you remove your hands from your head and swing them down to your side. Carrying his baby didn't help at all. Neither did your mood swings.

"Hey..." he walks towards you.

"Don't. Touch. Me!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset." He pulls his hand away with a frown.

"Who told you I was upset?"

"I read the pamphlet."

"The what?"

"This." He raises a pregnancy pamphlet he got from your doctor. "It says pregnant women get upset easily. So, I'm really sorry if I upset you." He pulls you and wrapped his arms around you. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have forced you to tell me why you're here. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It was really my fault in the first place. I should've just hailed a cab and went home when I realized I was standing outside your flat. I shouldn't have knocked and/"

You felt his arms running up and down your spine, trying to calm you. "No, I'm glad you stayed. At least you're safe now. I wouldn't forgive myself if anything bad happened to you."

"Bad happened to me?" You pull away from his arms. "What do you mean?"

He sighed. "There are still angry fans who want to hurt you. And the media. Stupid crazy psycho fans. Well, you know how badly they want you. I just... I worry that if I wasn't by your side all the time, they'd come and say hurtful things to you."

"You don't need to protect me."

"I don't need to protect you because I want to protect you." He leans in and kisses the top of your forehead.

"Uh, Cody?"

"Yes?"

"There's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

You pull away from his touch. "I'm... I'm horny."

"What?" He asks in surprise, though there's a smirk forming in his face. "You're what?"

"You heard me." You pout. "I don't have to repeat it again."

He lets out another chuckle, earning a hard slap from you on his shoulder. "Ouch! Why'd you hit me?"

"You don't have the right to laugh at me for being horny, because it's your fault why I'm having this! Pregnant women get horny, okay? If you didn't-" His lips smash against yours, cutting you from your rant and causing you to melt in his arms.

"Bed?" He offers.

"Bed." You nod, standing up. "Now."

A/N

in a couple days I'll start posting some Christmas themed one shots :)