Your Bully - Heather x Reader || Part 2

"Why did you stand me up like that!" Heather huffs out as she follows you down the hallway.

"I didn't stand you up, I simply went with my friends." You tell her, holding your books close to your chest. "Can you just leave me alone?"

"No, I'm not gonna leave you alone, Y/N! You never texted me a response so I had to stay home."

"So? Not my problem. Sorry that your bitchy-ness couldn't score a date to the semi-formal." You reply, walking away from her. Heather grabs your wrist and drags you down the hall.

"You're about to make me the laughing stock of our school." She shoves you inside the same janitors closet that you were both in a week ago.

"Damn, someone's a bit feisty." You chuckle at her anger.

"God Y/N why are you so annoying."

"You said that the last time, honey." You respond, setting your books on the ground. "I don't get why you're putting your anger out on me, maybe if you were nice every once and a while someone would've said yes to you."

"I can't be nice. That's not how popularity works around here!" She snorts.

"I see plenty of other popular kids here at White Pines use kindness. And that's why everyone likes them here. Why can't you just accept the fact that you're not popular, babe?"

"Babe? Excuse me?" She looks flustered.

"Yeah that's right. Don't feel special about it, I call all my friends that. Babe."

"Oh my god Y/N, I can't take it anymore!" She smashes her lips against yours and you pull back.

"Woah, what are you doing?" You shove her away and take a step back glaring at her. You wipe your mouth with your free hand and grimace.

"You really just kissed me? After you made out with your cat. After Bruiser licked his-"

"How do you know about Bruiser?! What's wrong with you!" She cuts you off.

"What's wrong with me? You kissed me after making out with a cat because you didn't have a date to the semi-formal!" You shout at her. "Your cousin sent it to me."

"That's bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Y-You're just trying to get into my brain." She stutters as you pull out your phone.

" I have evidence and I will send it to every kid in this school. It just takes one click. Can't wait for every kid in school to hear about how you kissed me, and that you made out with your cat because you had no shoulder to cry on."

"Y/N please don't!" She pleads, shaking your shoulders. "Oh my god my life is really over isn't it?"

"Hasn't it been over? Ever since you had to stay home instead of crashing the dance? Even I got some friends to come with me and I'm a "nobody"." You quote her as you continue. "If you want people to like you as a person you have to be a nice human being. It isn't that hard."

"What am I gonna do... what am I gonna do..?" Heather paces in the janitors closet with tears in her eyes as you smirk.

"How does it feel Heather?" You click on your phone and shut it off.

"No. NO!"

"Goodbye Heather. Your glory days are over." You push past her and exit the janitors door with your head held high. You just ruined Heather's career. And you feel damn good about it.