She Doesn't Trust You - Heather x Reader

"You asshole!" You hear Heather scream as she stomps into the house and slams the front door in anger.

You sit there in the living room with Courtney, Gwen, Alejandro, and Duncan. They all look at you as you stand up with worried eyes.

"Woah, babe, what did I do?"  You ask as you grab Heather's arms.

"You know what you did, Y/N!" She growls with a sour look on her face. You gaze into her grey eyes.

"Chica, what are you mad for?" Alejandro says coming up to you guys. You roll your eyes.

"Can you just shut it Alejandro!?" Heather yells out, trying to swing at him but I grab her arms to stop her.

"Heather, please calm down." You try telling her but that gets her even more upset.

"Calm down!? How am I supposed to calm down? I told you to not invite him over here, you know?" She points at her ex, Alejandro. I gasp.

"You think I invited him over here? That was on Courtney, your other roommate, darling." You say with fury building up. "You're suppose to trust me. Why can't you just trust me?"

"Yo, chill out chicas." Alejandro tries to step in but you get up in his face.

"Get out." You tell him with gritted teeth.

"What's you say?"

"I said, GET THE FUCK OUT!" You holler at him with venom as he rolls his eyes.

"You both, are drama queens. No wonder why you're perfect for each other." He scoffs out with a sly smirk of his. Alejandro exits the house as Heather groans in anger with her fists balled up. Duncan and Gwen still sit there, trying to process what's happening.

"Hey, I think it would be best if you both leave." You tell them softly as Duncan nods.

"I'll come with." Courtney adds on. She mouths a sorry to you as the three of them leave the house.

"Heather, why can't you just trust me?" You ask as you put your arms on her shoulder and squeeze them. She shrugs them off and stands there, glaring into your eyes.

"I can't trust you when you have my ex in MY house, when you're here without ME. You know how manipulative he is." She tells you as you stand there with sorrow in your eyes.

"I know about his charming, evil ways, but I would never, ever, try to cheat on you. I would never even think about coming close to Alejandro. You should know that." You try to reassure her with your bad temper trying to dissolve. "I never invited him over here, that was Courtney. So you can take it up with her."

"But-"

"I would never, in a million years, kiss Alejandro or even touch him. I know you hate him. So that makes me hate him too." Your fury render make her speechless. "I love you, Heather. No one else."

She wraps her arms around you and you engulf her into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm so sorry. I-I love you too."