Strip Jenga - Cody x Reader || Part 2

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Somewhat inappropriate chapter, read at your own risk

You smash your lips against Cody's and push him onto the couch. He kisses you down your neck then rips off your shirt so you're on top of him in your bra.

"Okay guys! GUYS! That's enough!" Someone calls out as you break apart. Well that was a bit awkward, you think to yourself as you pull away and both put your heads down embarrassed.

"Well that was quite a show." Duncan whistles.

"Way too pg13 for me!" Izzy responds as Leshawna laughs.

"Girl we know you're freaky underneath those sheets, don't have to try to fool us."

"She's right about that one." Owen grins then his hand flies over his mouth in shock. "I didn't say that... yeah I definitely didn't say Izzy is freaky in the sheets and it's not like we had sex or anything." You all laugh at him spilling the beans. "Aw shit man I said that out loud, didn't I?" You nod your head.

"It's okay big O, at least they should know that they need to back off am I right?" Izzy says.

"She's all yours man." Trent raises his hands and the rest agree.

Gwen goes next and all the guys have to take a shot. It rolls around to Cody's turn and surprisingly the Jenga tower hasn't fallen down yet. "Grab your plus ones boob, or dick, oh my god why is this game out to torture me." They laugh at you and Cody as he quickly gropes your boob and then puts his head in his hands.

It's your turn and you pull out a block that says, sit on top of your plus ones lap. You get up and sit on Cody's lap.

"Y'all are wild." You comment laughing as it goes to the next person.

You play rounds of Jenga that consist of you taking shots then making out with Cody, chugging a beer with all the girls, giving Cody a lap dance while telling a dirty joke, tell a dirty secret about yourself, Cody getting tipsy on your lap, and having to french kiss Cody until it's Tyler's turn and he pulls out the last jenga block before it all collapses.

"Whoo! Well that was a fun game, wasn't it guys?" He asks the group as a couple giggle in response since they were a bit too tipsy.

The group eventually disperses and you and Cody are putting your clothes back on.

"Y/N, please stay in the guest bedroom tonight with Cody. I don't want you to drive home because you had a little too much to drink," Bridgette tells you as you giggle.

"Alright Bridge, c'mon Cody Bear, let's go upstairs." You drag Cody up the stairs and both of you are drunk off of your asses. You enter the room and plop down onto the bed staring at the ceiling and Cody lays next to you.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Cody slurs out as you feel the bed move.

"Yeah Cody Bear, what's up?" You ask turning to look at him.

"Well Y/N, I like reallyyyy like you like you." He says and bursts out into disrupts into fistfuls of laughter.

"No really?" You respond shocked. "I was just gonna say that about youuu!" You slur back to him as his laughter gets louder.

"Really?"

"Yes really Cody Bear. I've like... like... like... liked you for like a really long time haha. That's just so crazy we're talking about it right now. Like insane crazy you know?"

"Yes! It's just so crazy that we're expressing our love for each other w-when were probably not gonna remember this in the morning ahahahaha." Cody replies as you both laugh.

"That is so true. The fact that we're so drunk and confessing our love to one another is just so...so..."

"Great?"

"Yes how'd you know?"

"Lucky guess." He smirks and both lay down facing the ceilings again. It was a couple minutes until you spoke up.

"So... wanna make out?"