Cuddle Time - DJ x Reader

"It's my turn to watch the show!" DJ whines, grabbing the remote from your hand.

"No DJ, I don't want to watch the notebook again." You respond, trying to wrestle for the remote.

"Well I don't want to watch IT." He pouts as you climb on top of him.

"Why are you so scared?" DJ's face was priceless. You snatched the remote from his hand and grinned.

"N-No I'm not scared!" You climb off of him and he folds his arms. "I just don't want to watch IT, because you think Pennywise is hot." You opened your mouth to protest but then realized he was right.

"Fine, you can choose but we aren't watching the Notebook." You toss him the remote and grins from ear to ear.

"Yay!" DJ leaned in for a kiss but you pulled away since you wanted to be passive aggressive with him. "Just let me kiss you."

"No." You turned your head.

"Fine, then I guess I'll make you pay." He jumped on top of you and started to tickle you mercilessly.

"Deej stop!" You giggled. "Deeeej!"

"Then kiss me." You leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Another." He said with his eyes closed, picking his lips like the adorable goof ball he is. You leaned in and he grabbed your waist, tickling your sides.

"That's not fair!" You giggle into his shoulder.

"Cuddle with me."

"But what about the movie?" You ask, sitting on his lap.

"I'm too tired to now." You rolled your eyes playfully and sprawled our against his body on the couch. He grabbed the warm blanket and draped both of your bodies with it. He gives you a quick peck on the lips and you drift off into a slumber against his chest.

~

"Y/N I want to name our kid Berlin." He whispers to you as you wake up from your nap.

"Berlin? Isn't that like a city or something?" DJ smiled widely.

"You want to have kids with me?" You turn to face him.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" You poke at his dimples and he blushes turning his head.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you Deej."

"You want to know what I love about you the most?" He asked as you raise your head.

"And what's that?"

"Your p-" You smack his chest and burrow your head into the crook of his neck.

"I was gonna say your personality, geez." He says innocently and you roll your eyes. "It is though, I swear!"

"Okay baby." You respond yawning.

"So you do want to have kids with me Y/N?" He asked with that warm smile of his.

"I said that DJ." You hummed happily.

"Well, then let's get started." He murmured playfully. You huffed and walked to the bathroom in a hurry.

"Baby, I was just kidding. Babe. I just want to cuddle. To cuddle. Babeeeee. What about our cuddle time!" You hear him call out from the living room.

"So I got my hair ties out for nothing?" You asked, strutting your way out of the bathroom.

"Well we can always cuddle later."