Strip Jenga - Cody x Reader || Part 1

⚠️ WARNING⚠️

Somewhat inappropriate chapter, read at your own risk. (Spin off from the Her Special Plus One chapter)

You were at a party with some of your close friends from the Total Drama World Tour Cast. Geoff, Bridgette's boyfriend and co-host of the aftermath show decided that he would throw a get together at his beach house. But he was inviting a few other friends too. The invitation said bring a "special" plus one so you just went with Cody since he was your closest friend from the show.

"I wonder why the invitation said bring a plus one," you chuckle as you and Cody exit the car.

"Haha I don't know. It's Geoff. He's full of surprises." Cody says as you walk through the sand to greet Bridgette and Geoff.

"Glad you could make it dudes!" Geoff runs up to us with Bridgette on his side. "You're the first to arrive." You glance at Cody knowing that you two left way too damn early.

"Sorry Y/N, you know how I'd rather be early than late." Cody says.

"I know I know."

"You guys can set up by the campfire and make yourselfs at home!" Geoff tells us and we nod.

"Alright, thanks for inviting us!"

"No problem dude." You and Cody remain small talk as the other guests arrive. You guys go your separate ways and mingle with your former cast mates until Bridgette comes up to you.

"A group of us are gonna go inside to play a game, are you in?"

"Well of course!" You follow Bridgette inside and there's a group formed around a side table. You sit next to Cody and look at the other people. There's Courtney with her date, Owen and Izzy, Leshawna, Harold, Heather and Alejandro, Gwen and Trent, Noah and your friend R/N, Tyler and Lindsay, and finally Duncan.

"So what game are we playing?" You ask as Lindsay's eyes light up.

"Bridgette didn't tell you!?"

"Nope."

"We're playing Jenga." Tyler says with his arm wrapped around Lindsay.

"You realize it isn't gonna be just Jenga right?" Noah comments. "We're at a party so that means there's gonna be some sort of twist."

"Oh sure Noah." Courtney her eyes in annoyance.

Bridgette and Geoff walk up to you guys as Geoff carries a tub of Jenga blocks over to the table.

"Woah that's a lot of blocks." You utter as Geoff sets them down. You start building the tower.

"They look so yummy." Owen says reaching for a block but Noah smacks his hand away.

"Those aren't for eating tubby." Duncan comments rolling his eyes.

"So what's the catch?" Noah asks, grabbing a block and reading it out loud. "Touch someone's boob, what the fuck?"

"Um yeah about that..."

"We're playing strip Jenga!" Geoff cheers and the boys hoot and holler. Well this is gonna be interesting, you think to yourself.

"Nope I'm not playing this." Courtney declares as she tries to get up from her spot.

"C'mon princess, it's just a game." Duncan snorts as Courtney crosses her arms. "Are you chicken?"

"I'm not a chicken!" Courtney huffs out as her date rubs her thigh and whispers something in her ear. "Fine I guess I'll play."

"Now that's the spirit, alright so who's up?" Bridgette asks as Leshawna reaches for a block.

"I guess I'll go. Nothing suga can't handle." She pulls out the stick and reads it out loud. "Take a shot. Alright Geoff bring it!"

Geoff pours the liquor into the glass as everyone shouts "Shot, shot, shot, shot." Leshawna downs it and you all cheer.

"Damn that's was tasty, Harold baby your next." Harold is sitting next to Leshawna then it goes Noah, R/N, Owen, Izzy, Courtney's date, Courtney, Duncan, Gwen, Trent, Heather, Alejandro, Lindsay, Tyler, Cody, you, DJ, Bridgette, then Geoff.

Harold takes a block from the middle and examines it. "Run in your underwear down to the water singing the national anthem, come on guys!" Harold groans and Geoff and Duncan cackle.

"What are you wearing your man thong?" Duncan laughs out, smacking his forehead.

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"Get naked loser." Harold strips down to him man thong and you cover your mouth to stifle a laugh.

You all watch from the door, deck and windows as Harold runs outside and belts "O Canada! Our home and Native land!"

"Okay Noah you can go." Bridgette tells Noah as we get back to our spots.

"Dare someone to take off a clothing item. Okay Cody take off your pants."

"What why me?" Cody blushes.

"Because I said so." Cody stands up and unbuttons his pants, setting them down behind him. You guys go in a circle and play until it gets to Alejandro's turn.

"It says ask anyone to make out with their plus one and have the player of your choice remove a strip of clothing while doing so. In front of all of us." Alejandro reads and looks around the room.

"So who's the lucky couple?" Owen wiggles his eyebrows.

"I'd love to see Bridgette and Geoff make out but they would enjoy it so I'm gonna have to go with Y/N and her plus one. Y/N has to get an article of clothing stripped." Alejandro declares as you turn crimson.

"Oooooh." Owen gasps.

"C'mon sweetheart, kiss your lover boy." Duncan pokes at you as you stand up.

"God this is gonna be so embarrassing. Cody stand up."

"Haha Cody!? Oh my this is gonna be very entertaining." You hear Noah say as you both exit the circle and sit on the couch.

"Let's go we don't have all night." Heather voices as they all stare at you two.

"Well here goes nothing."