He's Sneaks Into Your Cabin - Duncan x Reader

You lift up your head to see a shadow emerge from the doorway of the cabin. "What are you doing here!?" You whisper yell, pulling the sheets close up to your body.

Duncan scoffs, closing the door softly. "Talking to you."

"You can't just come in here like that!" You tell him angrily as he creeps up towards you. "What happens if Chris finds out you're in here or if Heather and Gwen hear you from the other side of the cabin and rat you out!?"

"Oh relax, doll. I know what I'm doing." You can almost feel him rolling his eyes. Your feet hit the cold floorboard as you make your way over to Duncan with crossed arms. He stands there in the moonlit light that's shining through the cabin window, staring at you.

"Seriously, what are you doing in here?" You ask him as he takes a seat on one of the empty bunk beds.

"I came here to talk to you. Duh." He says as he pats the seat next to him. "Now come sit." You huff, walking over to him and sitting down. "Good girl."

"I still don't understand why you're in here?" You scoot a little ways away from him as he chuckles underneath his breath.

"Are you scared or something?" He notices your body slightly shaking as you bite on your thumbnail anxiously.

"Chris might kick us off if he sees us in here together! Or Owen's gonna realize you're missing and he's gonna tell Chris tomorrow or-" he ends your ranting by smashing his lips onto yours. You shove him away.

"What the fuck dude!?" You exclaim, standing up and wiping your mouth in utter shock. "Why'd you do that?"

"To shut you up." He grins slyly as you run your hand through your hair.

"I can't believe you just did that." You murmur to yourself. Sure, Duncan and you were good friends but he's never kissed you before during the time you've known each other on the island for. You knew about his player ways and you didn't want to ruin your friendship. But it seems to you like Duncan wanted to.

"Did what?" He asks, playing dumb with you as you glare at him by his actions.

"You just kissed me like it was the most casual thing ever!!"

"I kissed you so you would shut up. Rude much?" He leans back on the bunk bed, his eyes gazing deep into your soul. You shiver a little at him.

"You're so annoying." You say to him, plopping your butt back down on the bed next to Duncan.

"I've been called worse, doll." He lays down on the bed. "I've been called worse."

"What is up with you today?" You ask him. "You've been so..."

"So what?"

"I don't know. You're like horny." You laugh a little as he rolls his eyes at you. "Not your usual self. More annoying than I remember."

"I'm not horny, Y/N. I'm just having a good time, that's all." Duncan tells you, placing his arms behind his head.

"Sureeee." You drag out as he sprawls out on the bed, his legs on top of yours.

"You're seriously gonna fall asleep in the girls cabin!?" You exclaim as he nods his head, closing his eyes.

"Yep."

"What happens if Chris finds you?"

"Don't care."

"But what if-"

"Y/N, shush. We'll be fine." You snort at his demeanour.

"Why'd you even come in here in the first place?" You ask him as he opens up one eye.

"To see you. I was bored and I wanted to hang. But now I'm tired and I'm gonna go to bed so goodnight."

"Duncan!!"

"Goodnight, Y/N." You sigh, slipping Duncan's legs off of your lap. You crawl into the space next to him.

"Who knew you would want to come cuddle with me?" You feel him smirk against your body.

"Oh shut up and go to bed." You tell him as he pulls you closer to his chest. "Night, doll."