The Snowball Fight - Geoff x Reader

You open up your front door, wrapping your scarf around your neck and grumble at the weather. Snow pelts down on your deck as you try to get to your car but you realize that you're snowed in. You huff, stepping back inside to call your friends to tell them you can't make it today. As you call your friends, you stare out the window to see your neighbour try to build a snowman.

"Oh this is gonna be good." You end the call with your friend and walk outside to the backyard.  Your neighbour, Geoff, is too busy building the snowman that he doesn't notice you out there.

You build a snow fort and create a bunch of snowballs as ammo to prepare for battle. You stand up and aim at Geoff who is bent down, gathering more snow for his snowman. Your snowball flies through the air and hits his boot.

"Haha!" You laugh out quietly and duck behind your snow fort, gathering more snow to make more snowballs.

"That was weird..." you hear your neighbour say as you peer over your fort and see him put the final touches on his snowman.

He steps away from the snowman and examines it so you take this perfect opportunity to launch another snowball at him. This time it hits him right in the center of his chest. He looks up and sees you standing behind your fort.

"Oh it is so on!" Geoff grabs a chunk of snow and hurls it towards you and it knocks your hat off your head. As you grab your hat he hits you with another snowball.

"Two can play at this game!" You get up and grab a handful of snow and chase your neighbour across both of your lawns. You toss it in the air and it ends up getting in your eyes so you fall down and convulse with laughter. Geoff hovers over you and helps you get up.

"Thanks." You tell him giggling then he puts snow down your jacket. "You jerk!" You chase each other around your backyards, chucking snowballs at each other until Geoff tackles you to the ground.

"I win, Y/N." He laughs out as you both lay in the snow together. "You should never try to beat me in a snowball fight dude, you know I'll beat your sorry butt anytime."

"Oh come on, it was clear that I won, your covered in snow!" You argue, adjusting your hat.

"So are you!" You guys sit in the snow and talk, while creating snow angles until it gets too cold for you.

"Do you want to come inside and have some hot chocolate?" You ask him, standing up.

"I'd love that dude."