You're Insecure About Your Body - Noah x Reader

You woke up this morning not in the best mental state. Noah was still sound asleep, snoring away. You got up from the bed, slowly, so you wouldn't wake him up. After you successfully got up without him grunting, you headed towards the bathroom.

"God. I'm so ugly." You whisper to yourself as you lift up your shirt to examine your stomach. You look in the mirror and pick out every aspect you don't like about yourself. How the hell did I end up with Noah? His last girlfriend was absolutely stunning and she was perfect. She was tanned, tall, skinny, with pretty eyes and gorgeous hair, plus she was smart. You felt as if you were just you, nothing special.

Tears slipped down your cheeks as you began to hate your body again.

"Y/N?" You look over to see Noah standing in the doorway. You sniffle and quickly wipe your eyes.

"Good morning babe, how'd you sleep?" You ask as your voice cracks. He frowns.

"Why are you crying?" He comes up to you and you sniff again.

"I'm not crying." You tell him with your hands on your hips.

"Your eyes are just sweating, got it." He rolls his eyes and grabs your hand. "Seriously Y/N. I know you've been crying, your nose is red and stuffy." You sigh looking away from the mirror to look into Noah's brown mesmerizing eyes.

"I'm fine. Just a rough morning."

"Let's talk about it. What happened?" He asks as you look down at the tiles.

"I, I just don't know how I got you. You're stunning, a freaking model. And I'm just me. Your last girl was just so lucky to have you." You tell him, pulling away from his grip. You pick at your nails as a tear slips down your face.

"Y/N, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. Stop comparing her to you-"

"But she has good looks-"

"But she's manipulative. She toyed with my heart. You haven't. You're one of the sweetest people I've ever met while having a crazy outgoing personality that I'm attracted to. And can we talk about your body? You are stunning." You chuckle slightly as he lifts up your chin with her finger. "Don't ever compare yourself to her ever again, you hear me? I broke up with her for a reason."

"But-"

"No buts Y/N. I'm yours. And I will forever be yours. You are the most gorgeous thing on the planet. I love everything about you. Your hair, your eyes, your curves, your personality. I love you, Y/N." He embraces you into a hug and tears fall down your face, dripping onto his chest.

"Look in the mirror, Y/N. That face your seeing shows so many beautiful emotions. From happiness, to sadness, to anger to excitement. I love everything about you babe. I'm in love with you. You make me so damn happy." You kiss him passionately as he rubs your back. You stand there for a moment, leaning your head against his.

"Thank you Noah . I'm so lucky to have you." You murmur to her as you feel his heartbeat against your ear.

"And I'm so lucky to have you. Now let's go eat I'm starving." You smile as he takes your hand. "Here we come Waffle House!"