Chapter 20

Tw for this chapter: Past Suicide, past overdose, past death, self harm, some slightly sexual questions (back to your regular angst)

"Okay okay I got one." Eret smiled as they leaned in to whisper into Wilbur's ear. Wilbur made a face of distaste and looked at Eret.

"Are you serious?" Wilbur asked and Eret nodded with an evil sort of smile. Wilbur huffed and Wilbur looked around the circle. "I have to say, oh shit Eret, uhhhh you?"

"Oh wow Mr. Wilbur I am honored." Eret smiled and he got the coin, flipping it. It landed on tails. "Oh you're so lucky people don't get to know." She teased, passing the coin to Wilbur.

"Whatever! Dream come here." Wilbur said, leaning to Dream's side. Dream leaned in and Wilbur whispered into his ear.

"Oh Sapnap no issue." Dream said rather quickly and Sapnap was taken aback. Wilbur smiled and flipped the coin, heads.

"What was the question?" Karl asks, and Wilbur's smile grows.

"If you could throw someone in a volcano who would it be?" Wilbur laughed and everyone else began to laugh as well.

"Dream what the hell!" Sapnap yelled across the laughing.

"Hey I'm not going to pick someone who hasn't broken my finger!" Dream says throwing his hand up.

"That was 12 years ago! We were kids!" Sapnap reminds him but he was smiling as well. The coin was passed to Dream who whispered something to George, who whispered something to Niki who whispered something to Tommy.

"If you could make sure that this person never dies and lives forever, who would you choose?" She asked and Tommy thought for a moment.

Who would he choose? He couldn't choose Wilbur or Techno because they would be sad without each other, same with Ranboo and Tubbo. He didn't want to break up brothers, so who did that leave? No one who was dating someone else, so Eret or Niki?

"Eret I guess?" Tommy said and Eret looked at him surprised. Niki nodded and flipped the coin, it was tails.

"Ah saved by the coin. Tommy ask Karl something!" Wilbur encourages. Tommy nods and turns to his left where Karl was sitting. What should Tommy ask? Tommy leaned in to whisper to Karl.

"If you could be handcuffed to someone for a week who would it be?" Tommy whispered and Karl leaned back a bit, thinking about it.

"I would honestly say Ranboo." Ranboo who was by Tommy's feet turned to look at Karl, confused. Tommy flipped a coin, heads.

"Ooooooh what did you ask Tommy?" Niki asks, seeing the coin before the others did.

"If you could be handcuffed to someone for a week who would it be?" Tommy repeats and both Sapnap and Quackity turn to look at Karl.

"What? He's tall! I could use him to reach the stuff on the high shelf!" Karl says before either of them could ask anything, and again everyone starts laughing.

"But you would have to sleep in the same bed as him and change in front of him!" Quackity tells her but Karl rolls her eyes.

"Ranboo is respectful enough to not look and to sleep on the floor." They defend, more laughing. Suddenly Tubbo stands up, walking to the house and going inside. Everyone stopped laughing, watching him go.

"Boo let's go check on him." Tommy said softly and Ranboo nodded, standing up and leading Tommy to the house. As Tommy went inside and shut the door he made eye contact with Wilbur, Wilbur looking concerned but Tommy could only shrug in response.

Ranboo and Tommy found Tubbo sitting on the stairs, head between his knees.

"Hey Bo, what's going on?" Ranboo asked softly but Tubbo didn't respond. Instead he began to shake his hands lightly, stimming. Ranboo just squeezed in the step next to Tubbo and Tommy sat on the floor in front of the steps.