Chapter 59

Tw for this chapter: Yelling, fighting, talk of past suicide attempts, past abandonment, past trauma, past death, past nightmares/ vision

It was a few days later towards the start of February that they boys had a group session with Dr. Simon.

This was very much needed because Techno wanted to talk about the poem with Wilbur and about what he saw in Tommy's journal with Tommy. Sure he shouldn't have been looking but it wouldn't leave Techno's mind.

Dear Journal

I think I'm broken

That held a larger place in Techno's mind then he wanted to admit. Tommy wasn't broken, well he was but not in the way that he should be thinking about.

"Okay, so I know you each had stuff you wanted to talk about today, or at least Wilbur and Techno did. Who wants to share first?" Dr. Simon asks and Wilbur and Techno both looked at each other. Neither said anything. "Techno, you first." Dr. Simon decided.

"Alright. I wanted to talk to Wilbur about the poem, and to Tommy about his journal." Techno admits and Dr. Simon nods.

"Let's start with Wilbur's poem, since both you and Tommy had some input on that yeah?" Dr. Simon offers and Techno nods. "How did it make you feel Techno?"

"It made me feel angry and upset. I felt like you shouldn't be sharing things like what happened years ago and the fact that Tommy and I don't know our parents." Techno admits, not looking at his brother.

"Okay but what happened years ago is my thing, I wrote that for me. It's my trauma." Wilbur frowns and Techno sighs.

"This is what I said he would say." Techno says to Dr. Simon and Dr. Simon nodded.

"And what did I tell you?" Dr. Simon asks.

"To ask for an apology because it effected me too and that I wouldn't be mad if he had asked in the first place." Techno mumbles.

"I'm not apologizing it's my trauma. I don't owe you shit." Wilbur snaps back crossing his arms.

"Why the fuck are you being difficult with this?" Techno snaps back at him.

"Because you fucking left during my piece and now here you are just fucking complaining that I didn't ask you first." Wilbur tells him and Techno huffs.

"Because I didn't want to sit and listen to you talking about carving out your skin and just fucking picturing you almost dead on the fucking floor again! I didn't want to listen to you tell an audience of people that I don't know who my fucking mother is! I fucking know that!" Techno screams at his brother.

They both failed to notice Tommy just sitting there, zoning out and most likely dissociating.

"But it's my story to tell! I'm sorry that you feel like I don't get to share that! And you don't give a rats ass about who your mother is!" Wilbur screams back.

"It's our fucking story Wilbur! I had to fucking hold your arms before you bled out! I had to call 911 so you wouldn't fucking die on us! And I'm the one who fucking left you alone! I'm the one who left you after you said you would be okay! I'm the one who's always fucking there when you try to fucking kill yourself! That time, the night when Liam died we went for a drive together and then when Tommy fucking tried I was holding you!" Techno screams.

"What?" Tommy asked softly, causing both of them to stop yelling and staring at each other. They both realized the same thing, Tommy was the only one who hadn't heard those stories. "What happened?" Tommy questioned.

"It's nothing." Wilbur mumbles and Tommy shakes his head.

"No, no tell me." Tommy says softly and Wilbur sighs, looking down at the ground.