Chapter 49

Tw for this chapter: Mention of disassociation and derealization, Death, fear of abandonment

"Please don't leave me." Tommy sobbed softly into Wilbur's shoulder. Wilbur held him even tighter.

"No of course not." Wilbur reassured. So they stood there, Tommy just crying his heart out.

Wilbur was glad that Tommy was some what talking. Even if it was sobs not to leave him, stop loving him or letting him go, it was still something.

"Hey are you, oh shit." Wilbur looked up to see Ranboo in the door frame, Techno right behind him. They both walked into the office more and shut the door behind them.

Tommy looked up at the sound of the door closing and looked at them both. He let go of Wilbur only to run and hug Techno.

Techno was taken aback by the sudden hug but hugged Tommy back none the less. Techno looked up at Wilbur for some sort of explanation but Wilbur bit his lip, in the short amount of time there was so much.

"What's going on?" Ranboo asked softly and Tommy just hiccupped as he sobbed more.

"Tommy, can I explain?" Wilbur questioned softly and Tommy nodded into Techno's shoulder. "Tommy thought we would stop loving him. And he hasn't been talking to us because he's afraid of that."

"Tommy." Techno sighs and Tommy lets go of Techno quickly, backing up a bit too fast. "Wait no I'm not mad, I'm sorry." Techno quickly spewed out but Tommy was back more towards Wilbur. "I'm not mad, I promise I'm not upset with you." Techno said.

"I'm going to bed." Tommy said, tears still running down his face as he turned towards the door.

"Wait Tommy, it's not even midnight." Ranboo pointed out but Tommy was long gone, running past his friends and his father who had just gotten home.

When the boys made their way out of the library Phil was waiting for them near the kitchen.

"Hey, you guys wanna talk about why he was running like that?" Phil asked softly and Ranboo looked towards the stairs.

"Should he be alone right now?" Ranboo questioned and Phil turned to look over at him.

"His window has a lock on it now, which we haven't had a chance to talk to him about, but he can't run out through the window now." Phil says and Ranboo nodded.

"I'm still gonna go check on him." Ranboo says simply and he turns towards the stairs. Tubbo watched as Ranboo began to climb them.

"Boo where you going?" Tubbo questioned from the floor.

"I'm check on Tommy. I'll be right back." Ranboo says and Tubbo nodded. Ranboo continued to climb the steps till he was in Tommy's room.

Tommy was sitting on his bed crying softly. When Ranboo walked in he looked up at him.

"Hey Tommy." Ranboo says softly, walking to sit next to him. When he did Tommy latched onto him like he did Wilbur and Techno.

Ranboo didn't say anything else, just let the boy sit there hugging him until he slowly stopped crying.

Tommy wanted to say something, wanted to explain his feelings but feared he would just end up crying more. So he stayed silent, content with just hugging his friend.

"Boo?" There was Tubbo.

Despite the fact that Tubbo felt like he couldn't mentally handle any crying he wanted to make sure Tommy would be alright.

"Hey Tubbo." Ranboo smiled and Tubbo walked in more. Tommy let go of Ranboo and looked at Tubbo. Tubbo took a seat on the other side of Tommy.

"Can I hug you?" Tommy asked softly and Tubbo gave him a soft look.