Chapter 25

Tw for this chapter: Meds, disassociation disorder, flushing of meds, outburst and death

Disclaimer for this chapter: In this chapter it is referenced that Tommy has depersonalization disassociate disorder, this is not disassociate identify disorder. They share similar symptoms of disassociation but it is a disconnect from their body and surroundings. Just wanted to put this here so there is no confusion.

Though the boys wanted answers, they knew not to question Phil on who Kristin was.

Meanwhile Phil was trying to keep things as normal as possible around the house. He made sure Techno, Wilbur and Tommy were doing well in classes, despite the fact Tommy finished his for the year. He let them go visit Niki in the hospital and go for late night drives to help Tommy sleep.

Everything was as close as well and nice as this house hold to ever get to.

That was until Tommy went on meds.

It should have been a good thing, great thing even that he was going on meds. It was something that Dr. Simon thought would be good, and even Puffy thought it would help him.

Tommy admitted that he was nervous to try meds, at first he wasn't entirely sure what they were for, until it was explained that Dr. Simon was able to diagnosis him with depersonalization disassociation disorder. Tommy was glad there was finally an understanding of what was wrong with him.

So taking meds should have helped, right?

~~~

"Wilbur if you don't give me my shit!" Tommy's yelling was heard throughout the whole house. Both Techno and Phil were there in an instant. Wilbur was standing in front of the washer and dryer, Tommy near by with an angry look on his face.

"What's going on?" Phil questioned and Tommy huffed, turning to look at him.

"Wilbur took my shit." Tommy frowned, crossing his arms. Phil looked to Wilbur for clarification.

"The sheets on the bed in my room needed to be clean, so I stripped his bed of sheets and I put them in the washer." Wilbur said, reaching in to show the wet pile of sheets that needed to go into the dryer.

"Tommy I don't understand what's wrong with washing the sheets?" Phil admits in confusion and Tommy huffed again, tears welling in his eyes.

"Because my blanket was on my bed and he threw it in the wash!" Tommy yelled out of anger, tears still welling in his eyes. Wilbur's face dropped and he looked at the pile. Sure enough there was Tommy's blanket.

"Oh Tommy I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. The sheets were just dirty." Wilbur apologizes but Tommy isn't having it.

"You can't say you're fucking sorry after you touched me shit! Don't put it in the fucking dryer! It'll get ruined!" Tommy yelled more, reaching forward and snatching it out of Wilbur's hands, it was still soaking so water came with it.

"Here Tommy, let's ring it out and then we can hang it over here on the clothes line so it dries." Techno offers, reaching out his hand to grab it, but Tommy was letting it go.

"No! No one gets to fucking touch it!" Tommy screamed and he stormed out of the laundry room, up the stairs and to his room. They all heard the door slam shut, flinching at how loud it was.

"Well shit." Wilbur sighed, continuing to transfer the sheets.

"Yeah." Techno mumbled softly and Phil nodded.

"You didn't mean bad Wilbur, I know you didn't. I think he might be upset about something else." Phil says and Wilbur nods, not talking.

"Should someone go talk to him?" Techno asks and Phil nods, so Techno turns to go walk up the stairs to Tommy's room.