Chapter 34

Tw for this chapter: Disassociation, self harm, panic attack

Disclaimer: Again this talks about how Tommy has depersonalization disassociation disorder, which again is different from disassociation identity disorder.

After they finished the Charlie Brown movie, some people headed out. Dream, George, Drista, Patches, Karl, Sapnap, and Sclatt all left. Niki, Eret, Tubbo and Ranboo all stayed, since this was the group that was going to spend the night.

"That lady was so full of bullshit." Eret comments after they sit back down, since they had just waved bye to their friends.

"She was so stupid! Saying boys can't wear dresses, which is idiotic since anyone can wear a dress regardless of gender, and she was saying all those rude things to Phil!" Niki agrees, crossing her arms in anger.

"I wanted to drop her down a flight of stairs." Tubbo comments and Ranboo chuckles slightly.

"Okay, let's talk about something more positive. Tommy, when did you start calling Phil dad?" Ranboo questions and Tommy's face glows red.

"I don't know it just happens!" Tommy mumbles as he blushed more.

"Awwww I remember the first time I called Phil dad." Wilbur teased and Tommy looked up at him. While Tommy knew nothing bad would happen he still had anxiety about it, like Phil would decide it was too much and kick him out.

"What happened?" Tommy questioned and Wilbur saw the slight worry in his eyes.

"He was happy, like really happy. He called me son and I felt like I belonged." Wilbur admits and there's a chorus of 'aww' "Yeah whatever you saps. Anyone want anything from the kitchen?" Wilbur asked and he stood up.

"Cider?" Techno questioned softly and Wilbur nodded.

"Anyone else for some cider?" All hands were raised and Wilbur gave a chuckle. "Alright, be back in a moment."

Wilbur left the room and it feel into a soft silence. Tubbo and Ranboo were playing with Storm, who was pawing at their hands. Niki was leaning their head against Eret's as the both of them looked at Eret's phone, scrolling through Instagram. Techno was laying down on the couch, staring up at the ceiling just lost in his own thoughts.

Tommy realized how uncomfortable his clothes felt so he stood up softly, drawing the attention of the others in the room.

"I'm going to go change." Tommy announced and people nodded before going back to what they were doing. He realized that his felt off in the moment, but brushed it off.

He climbed up the stairs and walked to his room, becoming more and more aware that he felt so weird. Like his body was just walking through the motion with no thought in his mind.

He walked into his room and closed the door, walking to sit on his bed, why did his head feel so weird? Maybe laying down for a moment would make him feel better.

~~~

Wilbur stood in the kitchen as the apple cider heated up. They didn't want to get just the packets so they went all out and got the jugs of it, so here he was heating up on the stove top.

"Hey Wil?" Techno had come into the kitchen, startling Wilbur slightly.

"Yeah Tech?" Wilbur questioned, stirring the cider slightly so it wouldn't burn.

"Do you think Dad and Tommy are okay?" Techno questions as he leans against the counter. Wilbur look towards him confused. "Dad just had his ex fiancé's parents come for a dinner where they degraded up for being ourselves and told us we weren't family. And Tommy just heard a lady say that he wasn't family before you basically said Phil was going to."