Chapter 74

Tw for this chapter: Blood, self destruction, talk of injuries, panic attack, feeding tube

Phil looked at Techno before he stood up straight. He ran over to the front door and ran outside, Techno right behind him.

There in the driveway was Wilbur still in his car, hitting his head against the steering wheel. He was sobbing loudly and there was a spot on his head that was bleeding from the impact. Phil quickly threw open Wilbur's door and grabbed him by the shoulders, forcing him to stop hitting his head.

Instead Wilbur began to hit his head with his fists. Phil tried to grab his arms so he wouldn't be hitting his head.

"Wilbur! Wilbur, you need to stop!" Phil said but Wilbur shook his head as he sobbed, now just leaning back in his seat. Phil looked him over for any more injuries other than the one on his forehead, something to show maybe what had led to this, but there was nothing.

"What's going on?" Asked Tommy, he had followed them outside, Tubbo and Niki right behind them. It seemed like both Ranboo and Eret stayed inside the house.

"I don't know." Phil admitted as he still held his arms over Wilbur. Wilbur was just sobbing at this point, no longer struggling against his dad. "Techno what happened?"

"I don't know. We fought about stuff and we drove home in silence and when we got here he was crying and started hitting his head against the steering wheel." Techno admitted and Phil nodded. Phil knew Techno was probably right about something, and truly anything could make Wilbur upset enough to have a panic attack like this.

"Alright, let's get him inside. I need to look at his head." Phil said, and he knew that since Wilbur was only crying now it would be easier to help him inside. Tommy moved forward and both Phil and Tommy put an arm under Wilbur, moving him out of the car and inside the house. Wilbur half walked, half stumbled as he still cried.

They sat him down at the table, Eret and Ranboo apparently had foreseen that medical attention would be needed because they had gotten out the first aid kit.

"What happened?" Tubbo asked, confused. Niki looked over at Tubbo and Ranboo, then over to Eret.

"How about we go get the living room nice and cozy, so when Wilbur is feeling better we can watch another movie." Niki suggested, trying to get the room less crowded. Tubbo bites his lip but nods.

"Come on Bo, let's grab some of the snacks too, I want to steal Tommy's weighted blanket." Ranboo said, trying to encourage his brother to come along. Tubbo nodded again and followed Ranboo out of the room, Eret and Niki behind them.

That left Techno, Wilbur, Tommy and Phil in the room. Phil had unzipped the med kit and began to disinfect Wilbur's head wound. It wasn't too bad, a bit of bleeding but it didn't need stitches. It was going to bruise over though, and that wasn't going to look pretty.

Wilbur had calmed his sobbing to light sniffles, looking away from his family while Phil cleaned his forehead. Tommy had brought over an extra cup of hot cocoa and put it in Wilbur's hands, forcing him to take the drink.

"It'll make you feel better." Tommy said lightly and Wilbur gave the world's smallest nod, not wanting to move his head too much and get disinfectant in his eye. "You wanna talk about it?" Tommy asked after he took a seat next to Wilbur. Before Wilbur could respond Phil spoke.

"Please." He said simply. Wilbur sighed slightly and took a small sip of the hot coco.

"Yeah, okay." Wilbur mumbled. He glanced over at Techno, who had left the room for a moment to get stuff to set up a new bag for his feeding tube. He would have to go get the actual machine attached to the pole here in a moment, but for now he was setting up everything else. "It's a lot." Wilbur said.