Chapter 79

Tw for this chapter: Mention of past suicide attempts, mention of hospital, mention of fighting, mention of dissociation, mention of past abuse, mention of past death, description of drowning, past car crash, talk of funerals

Note: I am a person, threatening to kill me, saying that if I don't do something you'll hurt me, saying you'll kill yourself if I do something off isn't okay. It makes me not want to write and it genuinely makes me feel sick. I know most seem to enjoy this book, but saying all that stuff isn't okay and that is why I haven't been posting.

Trauma dumping in every single comment section also gets you muted, just like I stated in the start of this book.

~~~

Ranboo walked back into the room he was staying in. His throat hurt, they said he might have inhaled something that cut his throat. He thought that seemed silly, because he would have remembered it, but they weren't entirely sure.

When he got back to the room his mom was still there, sitting on a chair and talking to Tubbo who was sitting on the bed. Holy fuck Tubbo was sitting on the bed.

HOLY FUCK TUBBO WAS SITTING ON THE BED.

"Tubbo!" Ranboo yelled and ran forward, leaving his dad in the doorway.

"Hi Boo." Tubbo smiled as Ranboo half tackled him in a hug. Ranboo felt tears slip out of his eyes as he held on Tubbo. The last time he held Tubbo like this there was no pulse and Tubbo was drowning. But he wasn't drowning, he had a pulse and he was here.

"Don't fucking do that." Ranboo sobbed into his shoulder, and Tubbo just nodded, holding Ranboo tighter. "You fucking scared me I thought you were gone." Ranboo continued to sob. It was then that their parents realized that this wasn't a happy tears moment, this was Ranboo breaking down.

All of the emotions, the sadness, anger and heartbreak he had held onto for hours were coming out. It was clear to all of them that they could hear these feelings in his voice.

"It's okay Boo, I'm real and I'm right here." Tubbo whispered softly.

"But you weren't and I thought I was too late and you didn't have a pulse and you weren't breathing Tubbo." Ranboo sobbed harder, squeezing Tubbo tighter. Tubbo just held onto Ranboo tighter, letting his hands hold onto Ranboo's head and back. Ranboo was now shaking in Tubbo's grip. "You weren't fucking breathing."

"I'm breathing now." Tubbo said softly.

"But you weren't, Tubbo you weren't."

~~~

Tommy paced the waiting room. His brain was jumbled and Phil was trying to explain things to him.

The last thing Tommy remembered was screaming in Wilbur's arms on the beach as Ranboo dragged Tubbo out of the water. Then suddenly he was in a hospital waiting room while Phil instructed him to breathe. Dissociation was kicking his ass.

Tommy tried to put pieces together, tried to process the fact that Tubbo might be dead. What the fuck was he gonna do if Tubbo was dead?

Could Tommy attend another funeral, could he write another eulogy with the artificial things that you're supposed to say when you loose a best friend? God if Tommy had to choke out "fought the good fight, made everyone laugh, and meant the world to me" then he might just kill himself too.

Double funeral doesn't sound too bad. But Ranboo might join them, so triple funeral. Do you get a discount for that kind of thing? Buy one coffin get two free? Or is it more buy two get one free?

Tommy's thoughts are interrupted by Wilbur and Techno walking into the waiting room, Wilbur looking at Tommy carefully. Techno walks past where Wilbur stopped and sat next to Phil.