Chapter 69

Tw for this chapter: Depression, mention of feeding tube, vaping, mention of cops

"What's going on?" Tommy asked and Phil held out something in his hand. Sitting there was a small vape, strawberry cheesecake flavored. "Oh." Tommy said carefully. Phil sighed.

"Tommy, there are so many better ways of coping." Phil said, not quite upset with Tommy but not pleased with him either.

"I know, I'm sorry." Tommy apologized, his heart pounding in his head.

"Do you have anymore?" Phil asked and Tommy nodded, grabbing the one from his pocket and handing it over to Phil. "Any others?"

"No." Tommy mumbled as he looked down at the ground. Phil was going to start shouting, telling him he messed up, telling him he was grounded and would have to clean the house head to toe. Tommy tried so hard to stay out of trouble but this was it wasn't it?

"Okay, you can go to Ranboo and Tubbo now." Phil said lightly as he pocketed the vapes. Tommy looked up at him.

"What?" Tommy asked softly and Phil gave him a soft smile.

"I know that your past hasn't been easy with these things, I know where you got it and why you started doing it. Tommy you're in a house with two other people who vape constantly. I'm only taking these because you can't legally have it and I don't want you to get addicted." Phil shrugs and Tommy stares at him.

"How did you find out?" Tommy asked carefully and Phil laughed.

"We needed more toilet paper for the downstairs bathroom and I found it hidden in the toilet paper roll. I know Techno wouldn't hide his and Wilbur doesn't like Strawberry Cheesecake flavor." Phil smiling softly. Tommy sighed.

"Oh. I'm not in trouble?" Tommy asked and Phil wanted to pull Tommy into a tight hug just based on the look he gave him.

"No, no of course not Tommy. I'm not mad at you and I know doing something like taking your phone won't help you. And recovery isn't a straight line. I'm here to support you through everything Tommy." Phil said and something in the bag of Tommy's brain shouted at him.

"Oh. Oh, shit Phil!" Tommy yelled and Phil looked at him.

"What?" Phil questioned but Tommy shook his head.

"No, no I need to call Puffy, I need to call Puffy now!" Tommy yelled and Phil looked at him oddly but nodded. He patted his pockets before realizing that his phone was upstairs with Ranboo, he had handed it to Ranboo earlier and never got it back.

Tommy took off running up to his room where Tubbo and Ranboo had left to. Bursting in the door, which scared both of them he looked to Ranboo.

"Phone, gimme, now." Tommy demanded and Ranboo gave him the same confused look that Phil had given him but pulled out Tommy's phone anyway. Tommy snatched it from his hand and dialed Puffy's number.

"Hello?" Puffy answered.

"Puffy, Puffy, do you have access to all the files from people who've been in the system?" Tommy asked and there was a pause.

"To some extent why?" She questioned and Tommy bit his lip for a moment.

"I need to see a file, it's from someone who wouldn't be in the system anymore, but I need it." He said quickly.

"Tommy what? I could loose my job." Puffy said very confused.

"Puffy please, please I need to know something." Tommy begged, Ranboo and Tubbo both gave him very confused looks.

"I guess, come down to my office." Puffy sighed and Tommy punched the air.

"Fuck yeah Puffy, this is why you're my favorite god mother." Tommy cheered and even though he couldn't see it, he just knew Puffy was rolling her eyes.