Chapter 23

Tw for this chapter: Weed, smoking, talk of suicide attempts/suicide attempt, razors, self harm

A week later Tommy, Techno and Wilbur were on the couch watching yet another Marvel movie. It was a Friday night and Storm was curled up on Techno's lap.

Wilbur's phone kept buzzing and he kept checking it. He would put it down, it would buzz, he would pick it up and he would put it back down. Techno began to grow slightly annoyed with the constant buzz.

"Who's texting you this much?" Techno questioned after another time of the cycle, he was still staring at the screen but turned his head slightly. Wilbur sighed and put his phone down again.

"Dream." Wilbur says simply and Techno gave a glance at Wilbur.

"What did Dream want?" Techno questions, knowing the answer already. Wilbur gives a glance to Tommy then a glance to his phone. Tommy leaned up from where he was laying down and looked at them.

"What did Dream want?" He asks, and Wilbur sighed.

"Dream invited all us to this thing, we do it sometimes but I dunno if you would want to do it." Wilbur says and Techno gives him a look, Tommy gives a look but it's a confused one. "It's where we go to this spot in the woods and we get high. It's for a bunch of people who have trauma or issues and just wanna talk. We call it 'therapy without borders' But we don't have to go." Wilbur explains and Tommy nods.

"No drinking?" Tommy questions and Wilbur nods. "Do you wanna go?" Another nod. "Then I'm fine with going." Tommy says sitting up fully.

"Woah Tommy are you sure?" Techno questioned and Tommy nodded. "Are you entirely sure?"

"Techno it's not the first time I've gotten high and probably won't be the last." Tommy says making eye contact. Techno makes a face while Wilbur laughs.

"I'll go tell dad, we usually just tell him it's a bonfire." Wilbur says standing. Tommy nods and Techno also stands after moving Storm off his lap carefully. Storm stood up, stretched and wandered over to Tommy. Tommy instinctively began to pet her and she began to purr.

"I'm going to grab some stuff from my room, do you want to grab anything or need anything?" Techno asked and Tommy shook his head. Both Techno and Wilbur left the room, leaving Tommy with Storm.

"Well this should be interesting shouldn't it Storm? Last time I got high it was on meth, so hopefully that's not it this time." Tommy joked and Storm just meowed. "Sometimes I feel like you can understand me but sometimes I think you just meow because you think I'll get you treats." Tommy said and she meowed again. "Fine I'll get you treats."

Tommy stood up, holding Storm in his arms. He walked to the kitchen where he gently sat her down on the counter. She sat down and stared at Tommy as he went to the cupboard and grabbed the bag of cat treats. He closed it and went back over to Storm, giving her a treat.

"You really are a smart cat." Tommy comments as he begins to pet her again.

"Tommy? Oh there you are." Techno was back and he found Tommy in the kitchen. He stuck out his hand that had a sweatshirt in it. "You need something to keep you warm and I thought you would like this." Techno explains. Tommy stares at it in his hands, it was one of Techno's favorite sweatshirts, he knew it was.

"That one's yours." Tommy said and Techno nodded, not saying anything else. Tommy bit his lip before taking it. He slipped it over his body and almost laughed when it reached close to his knees. Tommy was tall but not as tall as Techno.

"Alright you guys ready?" Wilbur asked, walking into the kitchen with his keys in hand. He spotted Tommy wearing Techno's sweatshirt. "Awww Tommy you look so cute." Wilbur cooed and Tommy rolled his eyes.