Chapter 63

Tw for this chapter: Mention of Rape, mention of drugging, panic attack, self harm due to panic, mention of abuse, stalking, gun mention. 

Note: please be careful this chapter is heavy. I'll put at note at the end explaining what happened if any of this is too ruff.

"Puffy I know how to tie a tie." Tommy complains lightly, though there was no malice behind his words.

"No you don't. Hold still." Puffy says, continuing to tie Tommy's tie.

"Okay I don't but you don't need to." Tommy grumbles and Puffy rolls her eyes.

"You're fine. Let me mother you one last time while legally in charge of you." She jokes and it was Tommy's turn to roll his eyes.

"You'll still be my god mother Puffy, that's still some what in charge of me." Tommy reminds her and she gives him a soft smile.

"Still not entirely the same thing, but I am excited, this will be good." She tells him and he nods.

"I know. I mean I really hope that'll it be good, if not then that's bad, but I think it'll be good." Tommy rambles.

"Tommy, it's good." Puffy says softly.

"Yeah, you're right. I know you are." Tommy smiles.

" It's alright, come on. Let's go." She says and Tommy nods again.

They were currently in the court house. Puffy decided that Tommy's tie needed to be retied. They now were going to walk into the actual court room itself. Phil, Techno, and Wilbur were already inside.

Tubbo and Ranboo were also there in the gallery, along with Foolish and XD, and Eret and Niki. Only a certain amount of people were allowed in the court room, but Tommy was happy that those who were there we able to make it.

Others, such as Dream, Sapnap, George, Quackity, Karl, Fundy, Bad and Skeepy were all going to be at a party this afternoon. And then this evening they were going to go get Wilbur and Tommy's tattoos.

Puffy and Tommy walked into the court room and spotted Phil at a table in front of the judge's stand, everyone else in the gallery. Puffy and Tommy walk over to Phil and sit down at the same table.

"How are you doing?" Phil asks Tommy and Tommy gives him a soft smile.

"Good, anxious but good." Tommy admits and Phil nods.

"It's okay. It'll be quick." Phil tells him and he turns to Puffy. "Everything good on your end?"

"Yep, and like I said before, judge will come in here, read through the request, he'll ask Tommy if he wants to be adopted and is choosing this of his own free will, he'll say yes if it's true. Then you'll do the same thing and then judge accepts it." Puffy reviews and Phil nodded.

"All rise for Judge Sam." A court officer says. Everyone stands up and the judge enters the court room. He gave everyone a smile and sat down in his chair. "You may be seated." And then everyone was sat back down.

"Good morning folks. Today we are here for the adoption of Thomas Shroud. I'm Judge Sam and it is a pleasure to be the one doing this for you today. Is Thomas here?" Judge Sam smiles and Tommy raises his hand. "Good morning Thomas, how are you this morning?"

"I'm good." Tommy said honestly and Judge Sam smiled.

"That's good to hear. Is Phil Watson here?" Judge Sam asked.

"Right here." Phil said and the Judge nodded.

"That's good to hear Phil. How are you doing?" He asked honestly.