Chapter 64

Tw for this chapter: Mention of Rape, mentioned pedophilia , mention of drugging, panic attack, self harm and scars, mention of abuse, stalking and mention of gun, mention of being underweight and starved

Note: Again this is another heavy chapter, so be mindful. Most are just mentions, but to avoid all of it you can skip to the !~~~!

"Alright, here's the thing. I don't know what's going to happen but whatever does, we need to stay calm." Phil instructs after a few moment of people breathing.

"I still want to fucking kill him." Tubbo growls lowly.

"I know but no." Ranboo says softly.

"I can't believe he's been fucking stalking us and planted the gun and fucking got into shit." Wilbur groans and Niki looks at him.

"What?" Niki asks confused.

"David basically just admitted that he's been stalking us and planted the gun, and called the police after the funeral." Wilbur explains.

"Is he the one who was the funeral? There was someone in the back that never talked to anyone." Eret points out.

"Probably." Wilbur sighs as he leans back in the bench a bit. Techno looked over at him as he paced the room.

"What's going to happen? Are they going to call off the adoption?" Techno questions as he turned his gaze to Phil.

"I don't know. I don't even know what's happening with Tommy. He went under the desk and started to have a panic attack. The only reason why I didn't demand I stay in there was because Puffy was there." Phil explains.

"I'm going to go see if I can find anything out." Techno says and Phil shakes his head.

"No Tech I don't want anything to happen with David." Phil says grabbing his shoulder lightly but Techno shook his head this time.

"I won't do anything. And I just want to see what's happening. I promise you. I just can't stay in this room." Techno says and Phil sighs, letting Techno go. Techno slipped out of the room and started to go back down the hall.

David was standing there, on his phone. The officer was just standing there watching him. When Techno came down the hall he turned to look at him.

"Hi, do you know what's happening or what's gonna happen?" Techno asks and the officer shrugs.

"No clue, but I can go ask if you would like." He offers and Techno nods. "Alright, please don't fight with this guy." He says pointing to David.

"I won't." Techno says and the officer nods before going into the court room.

"Thomas deserves better than you, he deserves good things." David says after a moment, not looking up from his phone.

"He deserves so good many things in this world, but you will never be one of them. Abusive rapist assholes don't get kids." Techno says without even looking at him.

"You act like you are so perfect." David retorts with a small chuckle.

"We're far from perfect, but we're not fucking pedophilic psychos. Tommy is at least safe and cared for with us. And I hope one day you rot in hell for what you've done." Techno says, still not looking at David.

"Don't worry, I'll see you there." David says and the court door opened back up. The officer and Foolish came out of it.

"Hey Techno." Foolish smiles and Techno nods in greeting. "So Tommy is in there right now doing his best to calm down. Puffy is there and so is XD. When he's fully calmed down I believe the plan is to continue. Either way Mr. Anderson here has been asked to leave." Foolish says, turning his gaze to Mr. Anderson.