Chapter 55

Tw for this chapter: Talk of concussion and effects, talk of police violence, mention of injuries and guns

"Yeah Boo, it's Tommy. Go back to bed yeah?" Tubbo said softly and Ranboo let his head fall back on his pillow and closed his eyes. Tubbo waved Tommy over to the extra mattress and put his back pack down on it for him.

"Thanks." Tommy said softly and Tubbo nodded, sitting down and let Tommy do the same.

"Of course. How are you doing?" Tubbo asked softly but Tommy only shrugged, not looking at Tubbo. "Yeah I get it. Earlier was completely unexpected."

"I don't even know what happened all that well. I know one moment we were falling asleep after dinner and then the next I'm in Puffy's car with Techno hugging me while crying." Tommy admits and Tubbo bites his cheek softly.

"Police came to the house, arrested Phil and shoved you and I in the back of a cop car. We were both having panic attacks, Puffy came and got you, my parents got Ranboo and I." Tubbo gives a short explanation and Tommy nodded, glancing over at Ranboo.

"What happened to Ranboo?" Tommy asks and Tubbo sighs.

"The bastard decided that he was going to stand in front of us instead of moving when a cop had a gun. Cop beat him over the head. He's got a concussion and stitches." Tubbo says, smiling softly at how stupid his brother was.

"'An hear you." Ranboo mumbles sleepily and Tubbo laughs, chucking a small plush at him.

"Go to sleep Boo." Tubbo advices and Ranboo hums, grabbing the stuffed animal and cuddling into it.

"Then stop throwin' things" Ranboo mumbles and Tommy smiles.

"Do you want to sleep? You've been through a lot today." Tubbo says softly and Tommy shrugs, looking over at the clock on the nightstand.

Was it really only 12 hours ago that he was standing in front of everyone trying to talk about Schlatt as he stood next to his coffin?

Tubbo noticed Tommy getting stuck in his own head and pushed his shoulder lightly, drawing Tommy's attention.

"Sleep. I have to wake up Boo every 2 hours to make sure he isn't dying so I'll be up. I'll be right here." Tubbo smiled, slipping down off the bed and resting his back against the nightstand, pulling out his phone.

Tommy slid down till he was laying down, grabbing Henry from his backpack once he was fully laid down. Tubbo smiled softly and Tommy closed his eyes. He felt Tubbo begin to run his hands through his hair, it felt nice.

For a moment things were the calmest it had been for over two weeks now.

~~~

Tommy woke hours later, the smell of something coming up through the house.

When he opened his eyes the first thing he noticed was Tubbo was gone, the second being Ranboo was sitting up on the edge of the bed, staring down at his feet.

"Morning." Tommy grumbled softly as he began to sit up. Ranboo looked up at Tommy and gave him a soft smile. Tommy tried to ignore the blood stained bandages on Ranboo's head.

"Morning." Ranboo smiles and Tommy stretches for a moment. "Tubbo is making food downstairs, I said I was gonna wait for you." Tommy looked at him for a moment, staring at the way Ranboo's leg was wobbling slightly despite him not even standing.

"Is it because you were waiting for me or you feel like you can't walk?" Tommy asks and Ranboo sighs.

"Don't tell Tubbo." Ranboo says and Tommy nods softly. "Every time I stand I feel unbalanced and light headed. It's just cause of the concussion but it's still not good." Ranboo explains.