Chapter 24

Tw for this chapter: past Suicide, past suicide attempts, self harm, blood, past rape

"I thought we were here because we all are close to Niki, and what happened freaked us out." Tubbo put bluntly, everyone looked at him. "What? It's not like talking about Liam with people he lived with for a few months is going to help me." Tubbo snapped.

Tommy knew deep down that this wasn't really Tubbo talking, that this was the antidepressents that are causing more issues than they're solving. But it was only Ranboo and Tommy who knew that.

"What is that supposed to mean? We were family with Liam just as much as you were." Wilbur snaps in the same tone, Tubbo turned to glare at him.

"Right because remind me how long he was staying with you? A month? He stayed with us for 5 months." Tubbo spit and he turned back to look at Dr. Simon.

"At least we kept him alive." Wilbur mumbled and Tubbo whipped around, Ranboo could see the anger in his eyes. Ranboo was ready to jump in at any moment if needed.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Tubbo snapped harsher.

"Wilbur!" Phil scolded.

"Hey, Wil." Dr. Simon said coolly. "I hear you have some strong issues, but there is no blaming here." he said and Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"I'm not fucking wrong! He was alive with us and he wasn't with them! They didn't save him!" Wilbur shouted. Tommy, Ranboo and Techno all felt their hearts drop.

"NO FUCK YOU BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING THERE WHEN HE DIED. I TRIED TO SAVE HIM BUT GOT DRENCHED IN HIS BLOOD SO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THAT I DIDN'T!" Tubbo screamed as he stood up. If it wasn't for Ranboo's quick thinking Tubbo would be launched on top of Wilbur, but Ranboo's arms stopped that. Tubbo fought against Ranboo as much as he could, but the arms wrapped around his waist did not budge.

"Tubbo no." Ranboo said in a tone Tommy had never heard before. It was like Ranboo was a disappointed parent and the kid just asked for candy.

"You should have tried harder." Wilbur snarls. People froze for a second, even Tubbo. Then the words truly set in and at that moment Ranboo let go. Tubbo launched onto Wilbur and knocked him right in the nose. Techno and Phil were quick to grab them both.

"Knock it off!" Techno shouted as he held Tubbo. Tubbo was still trying to kick Wilbur so Techno moved back.

"He's fucking crazy! I did my fucking best! I did what I could and he's not the only one that's hurting about him! I lost him too Wilbur! We all fucking lost him!" Tubbo shouted. He managed to wiggle out of Techno's arms, everyone was worried he would go for Wilbur again, but he walked towards the door, throwing it open so he could walk to the room off to the side.

Phil was looking at Wilbur's nose, looking it over and when he decided that it was broken or bloody, just bruised he sat down, acting like it was normal.

"I'm sorry about Tubbo." Ranboo mumbles, while he was mad and he did let go of Tubbo, he knew deep down that shouldn't have happened.

"It's fine. I probably deserved that." Wilbur mumbled as well.

"He should not have gotten to the point of violence and I will talk to him and remind him of the rules. But for now, Phil, Techno, Tommy, Ranboo, you were all pretty silent during that. What were your thoughts?" Dr. Simon asks, turning to look at Ranboo first.

"I agree with Tubbo in a way." Ranboo started, looking down at the ground. "We tried so fucking hard to save him. Tubbo and I went crazy, and we saw the scene that no one else got to see. Liam laid there on the floor of our bathroom, blood pouring out of him and he had the tub running, making the blood spill everywhere quicker. It was like a horror movies and I see that picture in my brain way too often. And I get it, we all knew him and we all were like family to him at one point or another, but we saw him die."