Chapter 7

I seen when the leggy dark head walk up to the bar

I seen when the leggy dark head walk up to the bar. It surprised me when she took a seat on the stool not but one chair from me.

I waited to see if there was any guy with her, but no one followed her up here.

Figuring she would get a girl frilly drink, but laugh silently to myself when she ordered a whiskey and coke.

Never planned on saying anything, but it slipped out when I said that wasn't a girl drink out loud. The few drinks I have already had must be the answer.

I caught when she checked me out. I tried to keep from letting a smile slip.

Not going to lie, I checked her out too being slightly closer to her. She never fixed the way her dress fell as she sat there. Not that I am complaining, this woman has legs that are to drop for.

"Are you here alone tonight?" I ask her.

I watch as she shrugs.

"If you mean by a date, then yes utterly alone." She response is simple.

"Someone like you shouldn't be out alone. I hear the ghost and goblins come out soon." I whisper, leaning over to smell her perfume.

What am I doing? I just told a joke, something I hadn't done in years.

"I wouldn't be afraid of them." She laughs.

The small laugh is like music, with how soft it is.

Trying to keep my eyes from wonder is not easy, that small laugh made some parts jiggle. From what I can tell there is not a inch of fat on this lady, so the jiggle came from the rather nice size rack she has.

"Something tells me you can look out for yourself." I chuckle.

"That I can. No bat needed, heels can work wonders if need be." She replies, with a sly smile.

Oh, I like her already. That sass and fiest she has and not scared to let it be known.

She finishes her drink and waves the bartender down, asking for another.

"Washing away sorrows?" I ask curiously.

"Not in the least. Last break up was an easy two years ago. This is just letting loose and having some fun for one night." She eyes me.

"How about yourself? I don't see anyone hanging off your shoulder, although there has been some wondering eyes just since I have been here." The lady asks.

"Ah, no. I hadn't met anyone to keep up with me." I let slip.

"What a shame, body like that just wilting away." She sighs.

I am stunned by her forwardness.

"Another one over here please." I tell the bartender.

My new drink is slipped in front of me in less than a minute.

"Ghost or goblin got your tongue?" She whispers.

I had just went to take a swig and about spit it out right there.

"No, just not used to the forwardness." I laugh.

"So, say I was to walk to the back room a private area for lounging. What would you do? Leave a lady to fend and tend to herself, to go home and play with toys. Or would you follow to help her out?" Her questions and words stun me.

Toys? She has my interest peaked.

"I would follow. Even if I stopped doing one night stands several years ago." My honesty just spills out around this lady.

"Same, but I am here to have some fun and let loose." She replies, downing the rest of her drink.

She slides over in the chair that was between us, letting her legs show even more.

I watch sitting back some on the stool, just wanting to be a little straighter. I can tell height difference I have her beat by a few inches, no doubt.

My drink is slid over to her, by her own hands. She is quick to knock it back, giving a small shiver in return.

I have never seen a lady, just shoot back a swig of scotch like that before.

The bartender comes over to take the glass.

"Can I get eight shots of tequila?" She asks. This lady knows what she wants apparently.

The bartender nods and it is in front of her in no time. My mouth drops open some, as she shoots them back without stopping.

What the hell, Alex keeps saying to let loose. I motion and do the exact same she just done.

"Care for a short dance on the dance floor." She asks.

"Sure." I stand, holding a hand out for her.

She takes it and leads me out to where many bodies are swaying.

I can feel the anxiety raise in me with so many people in a group close together.

Everything seems to ease and be erased, by the hand the lady puts on my shoulder. The muscle relaxes with the simple touch.

I sway with her to the awful thing they are playing that is supposed to be music. This stuff is more like blow the ear drums out.

"I am going to walk out the back door. It leads to an alley no one goes through. If you wish to follow than I will give you some time to relax, since you're to tense. Although, if you don't follow within a few minutes I will find a uber home." She whispers in my ear.

I watch as she gives me a wink and walks off.

Being the horn dog I have become, I follow just a second later.

Not thinking with my brain in the least, but the other head is definitely talking to me. It takes me a few minutes to slip through the crowd in the direction the leggy dark head went.

Making it to the door, I about lose my footing. Opening the door, there she stands.

"Was about to wonder if my invitation was not enough." She giggles.

"So right here?" I ask needing to be sure, even if the alcohol has made my mind a haze.

She leans over the containers to the side where it is completely in the shadows.

I watch as she hikes her dress up and I am glad Alex slipped that condom in my pocket on the way here. Never occurred to me that I would actually use it.

With fast undoing of my trousers has me slipping the condom on in a rush. Having it easy by just moving her lacy thong out of the way. I slowly guide myself into her entrance.

Feeling her tightness, I slowly work in until I am seated deep within her. Within seconds, she pushes back into me.

"I want it hard and fast. If you can deliver it that is?" She whispers looking back to me.

"I can more than deliver for you." I smirk, pulling out to slam right back in.

Earning a breathy moan, we both race to our climaxes.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

So seems the plan for both of these two was not want they were planning to do. They both listened to their friends though and let loose.

How will the next day go? Sense they currently never gave each other their names.