Chapter 44

The last two weeks have been wonderful, since Merissa agreed to move back to our town and has been working for me

The last two weeks have been wonderful, since Merissa agreed to move back to our town and has been working for me. She has been staying with us the last two weeks and not been back to the city until we can all go pack the belongings things up with her.

Merissa is catching on so quick to how to work the machines and the menu we currently have. Liam has been happy to say the least.

It will actually seem to quiet at the house tonight, since today we are packing up her house at the city and she will be staying in her new one not a mile from us.

The night she stayed with us we found a little two bedroom house almost a mile from us a little further out from town than we are. Merissa talked to the agent and we went to see it, she fell in love instantly putting an offer in then and there. Which the offer was approved within a days time. She listed her house in the city for sale and got more out of it than the new house costs.

Today Liam went and got the moving truck early this morning. Now, we are on the way to the city and just about there. Alex and Maddy are following behind in her car, with Merissa riding with them. Liam drives the truck with me riding passenger.

Maddy and Merissa get along great and the shop has been full of even more laughter. The customers love seeing the three of us behind the counter.

Although, there seems to be one of the older men that likes to flirt with Merissa. The last time he was in, the gentleman literally waited until she was available until he placed his order.

When I told Liam that two days ago he laughed so hard.

One thing that has been hard is the time alone with Liam. In the last two weeks, I have barely got any time to jump Liam and I feel like combusting if I can't have him soon.

"Where is your mind?" Liam hums, looking over since we are at a light.

"Just that I am ready to jump your bone." I sigh.

Liam coughs and laughs. "That was not what I was expecting. It has been a little hard lately."

"Yeah, since it doesn't feel right to do it with your Mom literally next door." I laugh.

Liam nods and then turns right after the light into a small driveway.

"Here we are. The house of nightmares." Liam moans.

I grab his hand and smile. "We do this all together. Just pack and load then go, right?"

"Right." Liam nods.

We get out of the truck and Merissa walks up to us at the front. We walk with her as she unlocks the front door.

Merissa walks in and flips on the lights.

"Everyone come on in. I am not sure where to start though." Merissa laughs, just as Liam and Alex pull in all the boxes.

"We can help you with your room and bathroom items." I offer, with Maddy nodding.

"We can work on living room and kitchen area." Liam and Alex chime in.

Everyone sets to work on getting all of Merissa's items in the boxes. The most of her belongs was within her bedroom area.

With the living room packed up and kitchen complete. Liam and Alex start loading the furinture into the truck followed by all the boxes that are ready to go.

Merissa walks out of the bathroom with a box.

"This is the last from in there. It all fit in this one box." She laughs.

"Sounds great, Mom. Should we order some pizza or something and eat, or wait until we get on the road and stop at a fast food place?" Liam asks everyone.

"I am okay to wait." I nod.

Everyone else agreeing a moment later. It seems none of us want to be around here any longer than needed.

Liam seems to be jumpy today, and keeps watching out the windows. I wonder if he thinks Chad may try to show, which would not be a surprise. It is Sunday after all and Merissa hasn't been here since the day he shown up.

Chad hadn't shown up to Little Rose, which makes us happy. He hasn't thought to come looking in our town. Not that he knows where we live anyways.

It doesn't seem to take another hour with everything being packed and just loading the last boxes into the truck. It is literally loaded inside.

The drive back was more light spirited. We stop by one of the fast food places and everyone enjoys a burger and fries.

"I think coffee would be amazing right now." Maddy hums.

"Yes! one of those white ones that is sweet." Alex pipes up.

"Cherry mocha?" I laugh.

"If that is the name then sure." Alex laughs.

We all laugh and talk about random things. Before long the food is gone and we are back on the road.

Merissa has already put in a change of address Friday after we closed the shop up. So, her mail will start going to her new house starting tomorrow.

Reaching the new house, we all step out and stretch. Letting out a small huff, I open the door on the truck.

Everyone steps up and starts taking boxes in with Merissa opening the door. The unloading goes much faster than packing and loading did in the city.

By time we are finished, it is dark out. Liam orders for some food to be delivered and it shocks us all that they will actually bring it this far out of town.

Once everyone eats, Maddy and Alex head back to their house bidding us goodnight.

Liam and I, stay and make sure that Merissa is settled and she is beyond happy to be back being in her own place.

We make our way home and by time we get in the door exhaustion hits hard. Going to the bedroom, I simply take all my clothes off and let myself fall into bed.

I feel when Liam joins a few minutes later and pulls me into his arms.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

They had a busy time in this chapter. At least it's official with Merissa moving back to Little Rose to be with all of them!

Did they get lucky Chad didn't show up?

Can we hope he won't know where Merissa moved too?