Chapter 16

The last few days have flew by! My favorite times of the day is becoming dinner time, all due to the fact Liam and I have been out every night this week

We talk about so many different things, but we both tend to shy from talking about our past.

Since we have exchanged numbers, we text any time we find available.

Along with some stolen kisses, we haven't done anything farther yet. I have thought about inviting him over here to my house, but have yet to just bite it.

Turns out neither Liam or Alex is very good at decorating, so Maddy and I helped to put theirs up during the slow times we get at the shop.

Today and tonight though it going to be so much fun! It is finally Halloween day. Which means we will be running specials all day long and until we close at nine tonight.

I am leery of my costume, it came in the mail but even though it says my size it looks a tad bit on the small side.

Maddy asked yesterday for my mask from the Ball this year. I honestly don't think I want to know what she is planning but I am going with it.

Liam has tried to get some sneak peaks on what my costume is, but I have not let it be known just yet.

I let my hair hang down straight today, even if I will be tempted to throw it up I won't.

I wiggle into the corset piece and work on getting it tighted up. I adjust myself and slip the skin tight shirt on with it.

Taking a look in the mirror, I about hit the floor. If I move or take in to deep of a breath the girls on top is literally going to fall out and show everyone!

I rush into the closet and pull on the small cami cover up that is also black. At least it matches.

I get in my car and head down to the shop. I am excited since my new sign should be coming in very soon. It was the only thing I couldn't get speeded up on delivery.

Maddy is inside the shop and I am not sure what to make of her costume. She is wearing my mask, but a black dress with some rips in the center showing just a tad bit of midriff, and some hand cuffs dangling from her hips.

"Naughty something?" I question.

"I am a Naughty convict." Maddy laughs.

"Uh no way, nope. I know what your costume is supposed to look like Ms. Witch and that cami has to go." Maddy walks over and starts removing my cover up.

"Don't you dare!" I laugh.

I accidentally press on her phone and get a shock of my life seeing a picture of Alex.

"Maddy what in the world is that?" I laugh out loud.

"Oh this?" Maddy brings it up for me to see better.