Chapter 55

Scarlett tries to pull me closer in her sleep, but her bump is not letting her

Scarlett tries to pull me closer in her sleep, but her bump is not letting her. I hold my mouth, trying not to laugh at the small noises she is letting out.

The laugh fades fast when a start feeling kicks from her bump against my side. Moving a hand down, I rub over the spot that little man is kicking.

"Good morning." Scarlett sighs.

"It is a good morning." I smirk. My hands wander lower.

I pick her thigh up and lay her leg over mine. Scarlett gives me a quick kiss and angles more toward me.

"Eager this morning?" I tease.

"What do you think? I was going to blame it on hormones but let's face it I can't get enough of you."

I gently let my little friend out, pushing right in. Feeling how ready she truly is with sinking into home.

Scarlett tries to rock against me, but being on her side is not giving her much to move with. I pick up my speed as she throws her head back, in bliss.

It doesn't take long before Scarlett shivers finding her release, milking me for all I have right behind her.

I pull back and Scarlett gets out of bed, heading straight for the shower.

"Join me?" Scarlett looks back.

I get up and follow her in, once the water is warm we get in. We give gently kisses to each other while we take turns under the shower head.

I grab her towel and help her dry off, making her laugh. I would do anything to hear that all the time.

Scarlett throws her hair up, and I give her a funny look I guess.

"What?"

"You aren't going to dry it out like you normally do?"

"Nope. I get so hot nowdays and it being wet will keep me cool for a little bit. Oh, don't forget today I have to go and do the one little extra blood work for the doctor."

"I haven't forgot. Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, it is just a blood draw that the doctor said had to be done again at this point to make sure when I give birth I don't need any antibiotics, but the first set was normal that I won't need it. Guess it is just keeping check or wanting to torture people with more needles." Scarlett shrugs.

I let a small laugh slip.

"We can just take my car in. Unless you have something you need your truck for today?"

"That sounds good to me Doll. I don't need the truck today, but I will take my bike in get some riding in." I nod.

We walk out the door and arrive at the shops in no time.

I get a coffee and in no time opening up the shop. With Alex striding in just a few minutes after.

"I am surprised that your here right when we open." I chuckle.

"We had our night and then eventually fell asleep. This morning was eventful and Maddy has been giving me the stink eye, but she wanted it as much as I did." Alex laughs.

"What did you do to your wife?" I raise a brow.

"She just has a funny walk going on from all our time." Alex shrugs, laughing.

I can't help but laugh with him.

"She is already with Scarlett and Merissa gushing over everything yesterday still." Alex smiles.

"That is awesome man. How is married life?" I tease.

"You're cheeky today. We have not been married a full twenty-four hours yet. It feels amazing though, nothing better." Alex pulls tools out.

I pat his back and start gathering the tools and parts needed for a transmission repair.

My mind starts going over when I will finally be Scarlett's husband. That day can't get here any faster. I am to the point that if I could get her to agree, we would just do it now.

Doing it right when we reconnected though, does have more of a meaning to us both. So, I will just be patient and wait. It will be nice to experience it with our little man also, even if he will be to young to remember any of it.

The morning goes by smoothly with Alex and I talking back and forth. The phone has been on the quiet side this morning, other than a few asking to bring their vehicles in.

Right before lunch, Scarlett came over and told me she was heading to do the blood work. I gave her a kiss and ask her again, but she said there was no need in me going.

I look over the website and there has not been anyone new sign up for riding classes. That did help some business. I have only had around nine learners for riding since we have opened but I will take anyone who wants to learn.

Alex about stroked when he learned and was quick to tell me it was fun but he is sticking to trucks. I laughed so hard that day.

Right when riding season was coming up, we did have several people that brought their motorcycles in knowing I am capable of working on them. One of the highlight of my day being able to work on a bike, but does make me get them done as fast as possible for the owner to ride.

I made my way back to this truck needing the transmission fixed. No sooner than I start the phone rings and my hands are dirty already.

"Alex could you grab that?"

I hear when Alex answers and then his shoes running across the garage.

"You need to get clean now and take this!" His breathing is harsh.

I grab the towel wiping off the best I could. I take the phone.

"This is Liam."

"Mr. Kinsford, this is Officer Donvuh. I am with a Ms. Anderson, she was fixing to be leaving the hospital when her windshield was smashed in."

"Is Scarlett okay?"

"Ms. Anderson is a little shook up over it, and is going into the emergency room now for a few cuts from the glass."

"I am on my way now!" With that, I grab my helmet and get on my bike, tearing out of the garage as fast as I can.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

They got some time in at the beginning together.

Things going smooth until there not!

Who do you think smashed in Scarlett's windshield?