Chapter 45

Tightening my arms I feel when Scarlett wiggles some in her sleep

Tightening my arms I feel when Scarlett wiggles some in her sleep. My eyes open slowly to see there is still thirty minutes to sleep before the alarm goes off.

The last few weeks has been nice with Mom being with us, then to move her into her new house down the road yesterday was an even better feeling. We have gotten closer and to say it feels surreal is an understatement.

I didn't realize what I truly have been missing also in the last twenty years until Mom and I started to actually talk again and not fight. Having her back and close in my life is great, other than the fact of not really getting any quality time with Scarlett.

The little friend down there is already trying to make it be known how little Scarlett and I have been together lately. As it strains to get out of the boxers I have on.

"Hmm, good morning." Scarlett's voice hums out, as she moves to press agaisnt me more.

"Good morning, Doll." I whisper in her ear.

Scarlett rolls over throwing her leg over my hip, rubbing herself agaisnt my boxers. My lips finds hers, while my hand slowly traces patterns along her hip until I get right to her core.

Slidding her panties over to the side, I slip a finger to rub her nub before diving into her warm heat. Feeling just how ready she is for me, I push the boxers down and keep her underwear out of the way.

Slowly, sliding against her as she arches her back and my tip goes right into her heat.

Scarlett kisses me with hunger as she moves and I slid in more. She pushes her full weight into me, rolling me on my back while she is still attached to me. I pull out of the kiss to watch as she places the rest of my little friend inside her.

Pulling back I thrust into her with all I have, while she meets me each time. Feeling her clutch around me as her muscles spasm, when she chases her own release. Much to soon, I can feel my release coming.

"Doll, I am fixing to come." I moan.

Scarlett jumps off me and uses her hands to finish me off. I let out a groan feeling my release, as Scarlett licks it off her hands.

That is just as much as a turn on.

"Thought I would play it safe, since we didn't have a condom on." Scarlett giggles.

"That was amazing." I catch my breath, kissing her gently.

I pick her up and take her to the bathroom, starting the shower we step in and clean ourselves for the day.

Much to soon, we are dressed and ready to head to the shops to open them up.

A knock on the front door, catches our attention as Scarlett was slipping her shoes on.

"Morning Mom." I smile, when I open the door.

"Morning son! I figured it is my turn to drive us all into work." Mom grins.

"We would love that Merissa." Scarlett steps up with everything in hand.

I grab my keys and wallet from the table and lock up the front door.

Mom drives with Scarlett up front and I am stuck in the back seat. To say this doesn't feel odd, but I smile watching Mom and Scarlett talk up a storm about coffees and everything for the shop.

"Oh, we need to decorate!" Scarlett exclaims.

"For what this time, Doll?" I ask.

"Valentine's Day!" Scarlett laughs.

"It is already just a few days away though." I sigh.

"So? I can still decorate and have it up for the two days anyways." Scarlett sasses.

"Do you have everything to do it?" Mom asks.

"Of course! They are in the back storage closet next to the office." Scarlett informs her.

"Is there any holiday you won't decorate for?" I chuckle.

"Nope. I have something for every single one." Scarlett smiles, getting out of the car.

I get out and give Scarlett a kiss before making sure her and Mom both get in her shop. I jog across the street and open my shop for the day.

Alex walks in a moment later. "Morning Liam. I don't know about you but I slept so good last night."

"Agree there. All the moving yesterday tired me out." I nod.

We grab the papers and go over the vehicles that needs to be done first. Sadly, one car that got brought in last Thursday needed a special part we didn't have. So, it is still here and I hope the part comes in today.

We grab the tools needed and work on a truck needing an entire exhaust repair. We have a few people that come into the shop and buy a part. Along with answering many questions that range from our prices to how long it would take to get something fixed.

One point, I look across the street and immediately seen Scarlett in the window taping up some hearts. She sure makes my heart melt watching how she gets with everything.

I get back to the office and an ad is on little newspaper that we get in about security cameras. I tilt my head as thoughts run through. It is definitely something I need here at the shop.

I call the number and the guy says he can be here within an hour. Going back to work until the guy walks in and we walk to the office to go over pricing and different kits he has available currently.

Looking over the kits, I choose the one with several cameras just so that every part of my shop would be covered.

"That is a great idea." Alex saying when he notices the guy putting it all up.

"Yeah, probably should have had this done when we first opened. We have so many expensive tools and parts in the shop." I rubs my hands down my face.

Alex and I talk while we finish up on the exhaust for the truck. Before long it is the end of the day and the security cameras are hooked up working.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Liam and Scarlett got some time again finally!

Liam can do nothing but laugh with Scarlett's sass.

Smart idea getting cameras. Probably needed them sooner?