Bonus Chapter!❤️

6 years later

6 years later.....

"Lucas!" I yell for my now ten year old son.

"Yes mama?" Lucas walks out.

I let out a breath of air in relief.

"Just making sure your almost ready. Do you need help with the tie?"

"I got you there buddy." Liam walks out of our room holding Lucas's tie.

Savannah trots out in her nice dress.

"Well don't you look gorgeous, sweet pea." Liam smiles at our nine year old daughter.

"I've been ready dad." She smiles, showing off her missing front tooth.

"She has been ready for an hour now and just been in her room playing with her dolls, while the rest of us caught up." I laugh lightly, as I fix the bow in her hair.

"This is so hot already. It is nice though we get to go with you to the Halloween Ball this year. In school the teacher asked what we were doing and all the others my age said trick or treating, but I proudly got to say that sis and I are going with you." Lucas smiles brightly.

This is the first year Liam and I will be taking our kids with us to the Ball. We figured it's time to let them experience the dancing and what the Ball is for in helping raise money for the other kids less fortunate.

"Is Emily and Sibel going to be there?" Savannah looks at me.

"Yes she is sweet pea. Aunt Maddy and Uncle Alex is letting them come too." I smile and slip my heels on.

"Also grandma is coming tonight." Liam smiles.

The kids get even more excited because everyone close to us will be there tonight.

Merissa loves to spoil all four kids. She has taken in Emily and Sibel just like grandchildren of her own like Lucas and Savannah.

Lucas spends every second he can with Liam and his Uncle Alex in the auto shop. There is many times I still get overly nervous about that but I know Liam watches over him so closely, being just as protective.

Something else Lucas has picked up from his dad and Uncle. He is extremely protective of his little sister.

Savannah, well she has taken after me with her love for flavors. Her sass is nothing new and comes on a daily. She has been begging to drink an entire cup of coffee. That's a no go currently but we do let her try the different flavors in moderation for her age and size, but never a full cup.

Liam is still my best taste tester there could be though.

"Okay, here is your masks. Let's get them on and we will all be ready to go." I smile.

I grab my purse once the masks are on and Liam grabs the car keys. I help the kids into the car as Liam locks the house up. Before long we are making our way to the main area the Halloween Ball has always been held.

Once we get there, Lucas and Savannah look around. Maddy and Alex walk up with Emily and Sibel in their dresses.

"Look mama! We all have the same dark blue color dress." Savannah squeals with a smile.

"I see sweet pea. You all three are gorgeous." I smile as Savannah talks with them.

Maddy and I had planned that when we bought the dresses yesterday at the same boutique in town we have used for years. The dresses are the same color but different designs, all the same ankle length though.

"Grandma!" All four kids scream in unison when Merissa walks up.

"Hi babies!" She hugs each one of them. "Don't you all look gorgeous and what a dashing young man."

Lucas holds his arm out and Merissa takes it. The girls all cling to her other arm and they all take off for the front door.

Alex and Liam laugh but step up and hold the door for us all to enter.

"Now you guys either stay with grandma or one of us okay?" Liam looks to the kids.

"Same you for two." Alex agrees.

The kids nod and Merissa takes them over to the center where they can craft and spend time with some of the orphanage children.

Liam and I make our donation, before Alex and Maddy do the same.

This year the theme seems to be ghost and pumpkins. It is cute with the orange, black, and white.

"Would you like to dance?" Liam holds a hand out.

"I would love too." I smile.

Liam leads me out to the dance floor and I catch sight of Alex doing the same with Maddy.

Wrapping my arms around Liam's neck, I can't help but smile wide.

"What has that lovely smile on your face so hard?" Liam smirks.

As he spins us, I see the kids and all their happy faces.

"Just how we are here and this is only but a new beginning for us. It is the first time we brought our two wonderful kids with us here tonight. They are already having so much fun with the others. I never thought all those years ago by coming here and just letting loose would I had reconnected with my childhood friend and found love with you."

"Moving back here after being in the army was the best thing I ever done." Liam smiles and looks over to the kids as we dance.

"Thank you Scarlett for this amazing life. You have made me the happiest sap at the Ball here tonight. We have two amazing kids together. Everyday is new with you and I wouldn't want it any other way. Your wearing the same dress tonight you did all those years ago, but you look even sexier now."

Liam dips me back and kisses my lips tenderly.

When he pulls us back up straight, he smirks.

"What? Or does ghost and goblin have your tongue?" I can't help but giggle.

"The only thing I ask for in our future. Please don't make me try eggnog flavored products anymore."

I can't help but laugh, and place my forehead on his chest.

"I love you Liam Hunter."

"And I love you Scarlett Emma."

The kids rush over to us and we break apart some just as Lucas and Savannah show us their pumpkin pictures they made.

I can't wait to see where life takes us. I will be ready for it all as long as we are together in love and with our wonderful kids.