Chapter 57

Never in my life have I been this furious

Never in my life have I been this furious. Chad done this to Scarlett, and she is pregnant! The useless waste, better be glad he got caught and behind bars because if he wasn't I would make sure he would be. Not before he had to visit the emergency room himself.

What any person in their right mind goes for a lady who is obviously pregnant? Sick people is the only thing I know of.

Mom got here fast after I called her, a pang of guilt hit me when I seen the time. It is fixing to be one of their busy hours and Maddy is alone in the coffee shop.

"I will take her to y'alls house then get back to the shop to help finish up for the day." Mom gave me a quick hug, after I help Scarlett into the car.

I get on my bike and follow in behind them closely all the way to the house. When they pull in, I shut the bike off and use my feet to help get the rest of the way to be parked.

Taking a glance at Scarlett as I roll by, she has her head leaned over with her eyes closed. Mom keeps the car on, but steps out.

"She is exhausted after that has happened. You keep a close eye on her tonight." Mom tells me sternly.

"I will Mom. The doctor told us what to watch for, and for her to rest." I nod, I open the garage and put my bike inside quick to close it up. Walking to the car, I slowly open the door and undo the seat belt.

"Doll, let's get you inside." I hum, gently.

Scarlett opens her eyes, but does not say anything. I hold her hand and wrap an arm around her, until I got her in the bed.

I run out and grab her bag from Mom, who gives me a hug and says to call her later.

The first thing I do is go into the kitchen, grab a glass of water. I walk to the room to find Scarlett on her left side sleeping away.

Placing the water down, I gently get her to wake some to get her out of the dirty, torn clothes. I help her get into her favorite pajama set, before covering her up and getting her to drink some water. 

Scarlett is out once again, after she waved her hand she was all good. I go and take a quick shower to just clean off, throwing on some house wear once I get out.

With a shirt and shorts on, I leave the bedroom door open as I walk to the kitchen. I look through the cabinets and sad to say most of the things we have I don't know what to even make for us tonight. All I know is something with some spice to make Scarlett happy.

Should I make some type of pasta up or something else? I honestly don't care what we have just as long a it's good, but Scarlett is the one that tends to know exact what she wants everyday.

I flip the television on to a movie, but don't really pay attention to it. I will ask Scarlett what she wants to eat here in a little bit, she is sleeping so well and it is what she needs.

A part of me hurts for Scarlett, this is not something that should have happened to her. She hasn't said much about it other than telling us the details on exactly everything.

A soft knock on the front door, makes me jump up. I look at the clock and it is already after the shops would be closed up.

So, I make my way to the door. I shake my head, how did I let time get away from me that badly.

Stealing a glance out the window, I see Alex's car. I open the door to him and Maddy.

"We brought some food." Maddy smiles softly.

"Thank you. Would you guys like to come in? Scarlett is still sleeping." I ask them, standing out of the way.

"I am so sorry to hear what happened, and wanted to check on her." Maddy puts the food on the counter.

"Go ahead, I am sure she would like to see you. " I nod.

Maddy goes to the bedroom and within a few minutes I hear them talking.

"How are you holding?" Alex looks me over.

I shrug my shoulders. "Furious."

Alex nods. "There is no doubt. I don't know the guy and I am ticked he has done so much and then to go after Scarlett."

"Thanks again for bringing some food over." I look at the bags.

"You guys staying right? There is no way we will eat all of that." I point to the bags.

"Maddy and I was not sure what all you guys may want." Alex laughs.

Just a moment later, Scarlett and Maddy come walking out of the bedroom. I am glad to see that Scarlett is still dressed comfy and looks rested.

I wrap a arm around her and kiss her head.

"Sleep well, Doll?"

Scarlett nods. "I am starving now though and the smell of that food is so good right now."

I crinkle my nose because one of those containers is all spice from the smell coming from it.

I pass out plates to everyone and we all start digging into the food. Scarlett makes faces until she gets ahold of the container that is obvious meat, but it is a feiry red color.

"Um, doll. Are you sure you want that?" My eyes raise and I get up to get her some ice water.

Scarlett gives me a 'duh' type face and takes a bite. Letting out a moan, I move her water to her.

"You guys are the best. This is exactly what I needed." Scarlett hugs Maddy, who is laughing like crazy.

"After this you may hate me, because you're going need a doctor to check that iron stomach." Maddy laughs so hard.

I clean up the kitchen when everyone is done and we make sure that they take the left overs with them. Maddy and Alex stayed around and seen the cuts that was wrapped up, due to them needing to be changed out. During that time, I changed the bandages but I was worked up all over again.

The only thing I am grateful is that my girl and son are safe.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Poor Liam has been through quite a bit along with Scarlett. Seems like he is feeling guilty for things he can't control.

Maddy and Alex are great friends to them with how they care and even brought food!

They are on the right track to living their lives. Smooth from here we can hope?