Epilogue

Four years later.

Scarlett and Liam have been married for four years now and still very much in love as when they first found each other again.

Lucas is now four. He enjoys spending time with his parents between the shops and has officially started preschool. He is just as fiesty as his mom and definitely doesn't give his dad any breaks with him into everything.

Scarlett gave birth to a baby girl a year after they married. Savannah Madeline Kinsford, has gave them a run for in everything. She has everyone wrapped around her finger at three years old.

Merissa has been forever grateful that Scarlett helped her and Liam reconnect. She loves working in the coffee shop with Scarlett and found her love for working in a job that brings her joy. Her life is full with grandchildren running around and spending time with her when Scarlett and Liam need date nights.

Maddy and Alex have been wonderful, with their marriage still going strong. They have one daughter that was born two years ago, Emily. They are expecting their second child another girl any day now. Alex is an amazing dad and loves to work in the shop with Liam. Maddy is a wonderful mother and still loves working with coffee daily.

Coffee-Holic's has gain business through the years. Scarlett's flavors are never ending as she continues to come up with new ones each holiday.

Scarlett still has Liam be her taste tester and loves to pick on him with some of the awful flavors she knew wouldn't work. The best seller is a new blue raspberry cream latte, taking on the memory of her favorite candy.

Liam's Auto has grown in size. Liam has had to hire two extra mechanics over the time to keep up with the demand for his work on any motor vehicle. His riding classes have taken off and he now holds two classes a year for all the people interested in riding a motorcycle.

Liam and Scarlett love going for rides on his Shadow motorcycle as their get away time for the two of them.

They enjoy picnics at the park that holds so many of their special memories together before their children. The simple park holds even more happy memories with their children now playing and being with them.

They started out as innocent friends at six years old to be seperated. Scarlett Emma and Liam Hunter came back together after twenty years and have caught up for all the lost time with their friendship turning into love.

Their love has never failed them and still goes strong each and everyday of their lives.

Scarlett and Liam still go to the annual Halloween Mask Ball, together they spend the night dancing away. It comes to show that a simple Halloween Ball did turn into Unmasked Love.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

That is a wrap for Unmasked Love!

Thank you to all my lovely readers that have followed through another journey!
There is other books on my profile that are complete, ready to read and I have more coming out soon!

Thank you to all my lovely readers that have followed through another journey! There is other books on my profile that are complete, ready to read and I have more coming out soon!