Chapter 40

Time is going by so fast, as it is now the middle of Janurary

We had a wonderful New Years party with Maddy and Alex that night. The surprise happened too that night for Maddy, as Alex proposed to her. It was so sweet right as the clock struck midnight, he was down on one knee and asked her. Of course Maddy said yes and they kissed, as Liam and I shared our New year's kiss.

Merissa has called and came over a few times since Christmas. We exchanged numbers and she will text just about every day with me and Liam both.

I have been exhilarated that Liam and his mom have came back together. It was sad knowing that they had such a rocky relationship after they moved away all those years ago.

Merissa had lost herself and I am just elated she has found herself again. Liam and her have been talking more, with all positive things.

The coffee shop seems to have grown even more and I don't know how, but I am beyond grateful.

I am currently sitting in the office working on typing up an ad for hire. Maddy and I need the extra help and it has gotten to be a desperate need.

I walk up front and Maddy is wiping the counters down.

"How does this sound?" I ask, handing her the ad.

Maddy reads over it a few times and nods her head.

"That sounds really nice." She hands the paper back.

"I will get this posted online and in the newspaper then. Although, I really want your help when it comes to hiring someone. The person needs to get along with both of us and we need to like the person too. I just want someone who may already know something about coffee." I sigh.

"I am more than happy to help out in the process. Can agree with you that it would be helpful if the person knows about coffee, but if not we will just have to train them." Maddy smiles.

"Have you and Alex figured out a wedding date?" I ask.

"We want to have it around June." Maddy giggles.

"That is very nice!" I hug her.

"Will you be my maid of honor?" Maddy looks at me.

"Of course! I am hoping you will be mine too." I smile.

"You best believe it!" Maddy laughs.

"So, we need to go dress shopping soon." Maddy adds.

"The shop down the street where we got the Ball gowns would be a good place. Unless you want to travel outside of town." I pipe up.

"I was thinking the shop down the street and just keep everything local." Maddy giggles.

"I am with you there. Little shops need to help each other out." I smile, walking over to my phone.

I can easily finish posting this ad with the phone, rather than going and sitting back in the stuffy office.

"Well, I am out for the day unless you need me." Maddy smiles, right when Alex walks in with Liam.

"No you go ahead. I am heading out too for the day." I say, just as Liam walks over for a kiss.

"Ready to go home?" Liam asks, kissing me.

"Yes." I smile, grabbing my bag and keys to lock up the shop.

We lock up and are home within no time. After sitting in the car figuring out dinner plans.

I move to the fridge and pull some left overs out to heat up for tonight.

Liam and I seem to be taking turns on cooking, which I truly enjoy. Tonight though some of the left overs need to be eaten or they will just be thrown out.

That's what we talked about before coming home. Leftovers or take out. Sure, a burger sounds amazing right now but not totally needed.

We eat together at the bar and clean up is a team effort. Once done we go make sure everything is locked up and decided to go lay in bed with a movie.

Liam put on some type of natural movie, which within ten minutes I am bored out of my mind.

Maybe this is the last time I say I am good with whatever he picks out to watch. Because I am beyond lost with it and feel like I am staring at the television and not registering what is playing.

So, I decide to start kissing on Liam's chest and notice that he instantly gets hard. I straddle his lap and he chuckles at me.

"Someone seems eager." He hums.

Liam opens the cabinet on the night stand and pulls a condom out. I raise up and remove the night shirt I have on.

He dons the condom on quickly, I am just as fast to slide down on him.

Leaning down to kiss his lips, while his hands roam and holds my ass.

Liam thrust in and out quickly, hitting all the right spots. This is what I needed to be close and just have us together hard and fast.

"More." I whisper in his ear, tugging the end of hair at the nape of his neck.

Liam kisses down my neck and teases my nipple.

Arching my back into him more, Liam hits the spot deep inside me even more.

I can feel myself getting close and I move in time with him.

My body shakes at the intensity of my release. Liam holds me close as I come back down. Feeling as his moves turn sloppy and he spasms unloading into the condom with the warmth that seems to flood my body.

I collapse onto Liam's chest as he holds me tight. We gently share some kisses.

I roll off of him so he can dispose of the condom. I walk to the bathroom and it feels like something is running down my legs.

Turning the light on in the room, I can tell that the condom obviously broke.

"Uh, Doll the condom." Liam starts.

"Broke." I finish for him.

"It did." Liam nods, holding it up some before throwing it away.

I clean up the best I can and we go to bed. I snuggle into Liam and drift off into blissful sleep.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Things have been doing well since Christmas for this people.

Liam's mom has been talking to them since then and coming over. Maddy and Alex have got engaged with a date set for the wedding!

Scarlett put in an ad for hiring help.

Their New Year has been off to a lovely start. Means everything is all good from here right?

 Means everything is all good from here right?