Chapter 29

An annoying beep is pulling me out of the blissful sleep I was having

An annoying beep is pulling me out of the blissful sleep I was having. Scarlett wiggles in my arms and groans into my chest.

I surpress a laugh and hit the snooze. Letting my hands gently caress her back, making her shiver in my arms.

Flashbacks start to go through my mind, it is the good ones though from last night. I will gladly hold onto those memories, as it is something I never want to change.

I made love to my girl and sex has never felt so good. If I had known making love would be that explosive it would have been something I would have done a while ago, but sharing it with Scarlett makes it even better.

I still instantly, when it hits me. I never put a condom on last night. I finished in Scarlett.

She is going to kill me.

Scarlett's head perks up. "Why did you stop rubbing my back?" She whines.

I chuckle a little.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale." Scarlett brings her hand up to my head.

I shake my head. "Yeah, I am okay. It is just something hit me about last night."

"You regret it." Scarlett mumbles, getting up moving away from me.

I grab her wrist gently, making her look at me.

"I would never take that back. Last night was perfect and the best. Being with you is the best I have ever had and I would not change anything. Although, you may be mad at me but we didn't use protection."

Scarlett stills and stares at me. "I never thought about it honestly. Just feeling all of you like that over rode everything that had to do with logical thinking. I knew it was bare backing but I was to much in enjoying it."

I nod my head in agreement.

"Do you want kids?" Scarlett's question takes me off guard, by how calm she is.

"I have yes, but I would never purposely do that to you." I try and have the sorry in my voice, not being ashamed of it.

"I know you wouldn't. Besides, it is both our faults. I am just as responsible, so I can not hold it on you in the least. Don't blame yourself, we both got caught up in the moment." Scarlett comes back and gives me a kiss.

Scarlett pulls back and smiles at me.

"I would love to have a mini you running around." Scarlett giggles.

"Doesn't marriage need to come first?" I tease.

"Tell me if we have done anything in order since finding each other at the Ball." Scarlett raises an eyebrow at me.

It is my turn to laugh.

"No that we haven't. We have done things all out of order."

"I don't want to lose this with you Liam. You're all I want, there is no one else and won't be because no one can match up to you." Scarlett kisses me again.

"You're it for me." I kiss her again, before getting out of bed.

It is time to go ring shopping. I don't care how soon it may actually be. I am ready to be married and spend forever with her.

I grab my bag and move into the bathroom, where Scarlett is already showering. I step in and watch her as she washes her body down.

I go to touch her.

"I don't think so not this morning. We have loads of cooking to get started on. Tonight you can have me all you want, in any way." Scarlett whispers in my ear.

That causes all types of dirty thoughts to go through my mind.

We are quick to finish showering and dress in record time.

Cooking has taken up the last seven hours, having woke up at five this morning. Time has flown by to fast, even getting little touches in on Scarlett during cooking. All to which she keeps swatting my hands, but I can't help it from how sexy she is.

A knock on the door, tells us Alex and Maddy are here. Scarlett moves and welcomes them in.

Alex walks up to me in the living room, while the ladies go into the kitchen and shoo us away.

"Have you been here long?" Alex asks.

I rub my neck. "All night." 

Alex eyes bug out. "That is great man."

"I may need your help. I need to find a ring." I whisper.

Alex looks at me shocked.

"Is it crazy, I was going to tell you the same thing." He laughs.

Now, is my turn to look shocked.

"We both fell hard and fast. I wouldn't change it for the world though." I laugh.

Alex is quick to agree.

Scarlett and Maddy pop around the corner.

"The food is ready and out on the table. Time to enjoy our Thanksgiving meal." Scarlett smiles, wrapping her arms around me.

Alex and I make our way to the dining room and sit at the ends of the four chair table, since the ladies have taken the side seats.

We each pass dishes, while adding to our plates. The conversation swirls around me as we all pitch in. The house is full with the sound of silverware on the china and laughter floating in the air.

This Thanksgiving is the best I have had in years and may beat them all.

Dessert is just as delicious as the main course. It is amazing all that Scarlett can make and with what seems to be simple ingredients. I watched her make the pie and cake by scratch, the entire process was mind blowing.

We all pitch in the clean up. Making several plates for Alex and Maddy to take with them. Even halfing the food with them, Scarlett will have many days  worth of leftover meals.

We sit in the living room together. Talking the rest of the afternoon away until it gets dark out, before Alex and Maddy call it a night.

Scarlett is excited and not excited all at the same time. As where Alex and I are closed tomorrow, Scarlett and Maddy will have her shop open and at a ridiculous time in the morning.

Scarlett told us that the shop opens at a bright three in the morning for all the Black Friday shoppers. Alex and I both volunteer to go in and help them serve the drinks. We may not know how to make them but we are happy to learn and help the ladies where they need us too.

"You're staying again right?" Scarlett leans against my chest after bidding Maddy goodnight.

"If you want me too." I smile.

"Oh, I want you too." She moves and kisses my jawline.

Double checking the door is locked for the night, I pick her up and carry her to bed.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Little joy time with the little crew on Thanksgiving.

How is everyone feels about Liam getting a ring to seal it with Scarlett?

With the small little surprise that Alex is on the same wave length.

So many sweet moments where two couples have come together and in love just in time for the Holidays!