Chapter 60

Why is it when you're excited about something time seems to slow down? That is exactly where I feel like I am at now

We are only a few days from my due date and the days seem to be dragging by. Liam has been so attentive not wanting to stay away for very long at all. Which he seems to have a plan set for wherever we may be when I go in labor One thing I keep reminding him that it is not some rush to the hospital just like the doctor said.

Even though he may get mad about it, I turned the alarm off and got ready for work today. I texted Merissa to pick me up, so I can go in with her. Liam is still sleeping and he needs it honestly moreso than I do with how he has been cooking and cleaning, not letting me do much of anything.

I step out the door and lock it, right when Merissa pulls up.

I open the door and try to get in as fast as possible to not get stopped by Liam if he wakes suddenly.

"Making the big escape this morning." Merissa laughs.

"Yes so please go." I laugh with her.

Merissa backs us out and drives down the road.

"I love my son, but he is so protective over you to watch you every move with you being right at the end of the pregnancy." Merissa chuckles.

"Liam is the love of my life. He won't let me do anything really though, seriously he is the one cooking and cleaning the house. I am aloud to walk and do what I need to for me and the baby but that is all."

"Do I get to know his name now? You are right at having him anytime." Merissa gives me a quick smirk and side glance.

"We still don't know it yet. Liam and I both think the name will click once we see his little face." I smile then busy myself with my bag.

We know the name but are still choosing to not tell anyone else until he is born. To us it makes the surprise factor even better and it is just a small piece that Liam and I wanted to share together.

Merissa pulls into the shop and I get out, barely without rolling out, to unlock the door. The first thing I do is grab the clipboard, really wanting to make sure the stock is perfect for everything needed.

Maddy walks in a moment later and I see Alex across the street. She walks up to the counter bidding morning, then does a double take.

"I didn't see Liam's truck and you're how?" Maddy places her hands on her hips. This chick is about as bad as Liam in watching me closely.

"Liam was last seen in bed asleep." I smile.

"Uh huh." Maddy pulls her phone out and I hear the ring tone dailing, before Alex answers with Maddy telling on me.

I go to working on the stock then I walk to the office to put in a mass order. I want everything the ladies may need available with no short supplies.

That will make things easier for while I am in the hospital for that time. Also gives a little time at home with the baby before having to come back into my shop. I know that Maddy could do this easily, but I can't let it go.

"She had a little prision break." I hear Alex say after the bell chimes.

Great! He must have called and woke up Liam. I roll my eyes and finish the order.

I pull my book out and start to work on the wedding plans. We are getting married in less than a month and to be exact in like three weeks. So, this is definitely an area I have got to finish up as well. Thankfully, there isn't much to do. We plan on actually having the wedding here within the coffee shop, since there is not many of us and it is already decorated for Halloween.

To me it is fitting to have it here since this is where we first really seen each other without the masks from the Ball.

"What do you think you're doing, Doll? The alarm never went off." Liam's voice brings me to the present, where he is leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

If I could and he would help me out, I would be having my way with him right here on this desk.

"I am tending to things to make sure everything is a go for when baby boy is here." I give him the sweetest smile I can.

"You could have just woke me and I would have brought you in. I could have worked as well." Liam raises a brow.

I let a small scoff out. "Liam you have not really let me do anything the last few days and you are the one tired not me. So, I woke up turned the alarm off and got ready. Texted Merissa to pick me up on her way through and here I am. See, I was good and didn't even drive!"

I open the desk drawer and pull out one of my pieces of heaven.

"Here pop this in your mouth to where you will be quiet and I can finish getting things ready I need too." I joke and chunk the blue candy ring at him.

"I am not a baby that needs a pacifer." Liam laughs.

"Sure sound like one." I clip with a smirk.

Liam walks over and gives me a kiss.

"Okay, I get it. I am being to overbearing, but I want you to be well rested for when he decides to come."

"I will let you know when I need to rest. For now, I just want to do this." I smile and kiss him again.

Liam walks out and goes to his shop. Which I am glad, he needs to do something he enjoys so he will just relax and chill out.

The rest of the day goes smooth, but I have noticed some cramping by time it is dinner time.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Scarlett is back to her sassy self!

Got to keep Liam on hid toes right?

Could it be baby time?