Chapter 54

A knocking sounds on the door

A knocking sounds on the door. Walking over and opening it to a smiling Maddy and Merissa.

"I am so ready to start getting dressed!" Maddy exclaims, holding several small bags in her hands.

I shake my head and step aside for them to enter.

It has been a week since the last time anyone has seen Chad. Everyday since Monday, we have seen a police officer around. Either walking the streets or driving by, so it has seemed to help Liam relax knowing that they are watching as promised.

"I have all the make up and hair products needed." Maddy goes on and lays things out on the kitchen counter.

"Liam at the house with Alex?" Merissa asks.

"Oh yeah, he went over there before I came here. I am so glad that Liam is with him though, because I wouldn't put it past him to try and sneak here for a peak." Maddy giggles.

"Wasn't I supposed to get all of this stuff?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow.

"I have it all under control." Maddy smirks.

"Yeah, because you never gave me a list to buy this items."

"You girls sound so much like sisters it is not even funny. It has been neat to see how you two are since moving back and working with you guys." Merissa tears up some.

"No please don't! If you cry, then I will be like a flood too." I hug her, really not wanting her to cry because at this point I will too.

"At least the makeup isn't on yet." Maddy jokes, hugging us too.

"You really should have got into something with designing or planning company. You truly go above and beyond with all of this." Merissa chuckles.

"Nah, coffee is much more interesting. Besides, I wanted to be with my bestie everyday when it comes to work." Maddy laughs.

"So it is your wedding day, I will let you have free will on what makeup I have on." I smirk, hoping I don't regret this.

Maddy jumps clapping her hands.

"You first though. So sit down here and let's get to work on you." I tell her.

Merissa steps up and begins getting her hair gently curled and pinned up with the flower clips. While I work on doing a light tone natural looking make up.

It doesn't take forty-five minutes and she is done, ready for her dress. Merissa hands her the mirror and Maddy tears up.

"This is perfect and what I visioned. Thank you." Maddy fans her face.

She jumps up and takes my arms, making me sit and gets to it on my makeup. My hair was already done, so Merissa is working on her makeup.

We are done with this part and stepping into our dresses within twenty minutes time.

Merissa and I help to get Maddy all buttoned up. During the slow process she laughed and apologized saying she should have went with the dress that had the zipper. Merissa and I both told her no worries, this was the dress she wanted and wouldn't have been happy with the other one.

We walk out of the house and I lock up the door. I send a quick text to Liam, letting him know we are on our way. He is quick to repond that they are there and the guy doing the service is on his way and should arrive right when we do.

I pull the car next to Alex's car and we all step out.

We have to walk just a small distance past the play ground for the field to come into view. From the other vehicle here the guy is here as well.

We go to start walking, but Maddy stops suddenly grabbing mine and Merissa's arm.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, looking her over.

"I have to ask something." Maddy shakes some.

"Tell us dear." Merissa rubs her back.

"I don't have any actual parents here with me today. Merissa you have been more of a mom to me than what mine ever was. I guess I should have asked Liam, but could you walk with me down the aisle and give me over to Alex?" Maddy looks at her shaking and on the verge of crying.

Merisa wraps her in a tight hug.

"I would be honored too, my sweet girl." Merissa pulls back taking her arm and linking them together.

I can't help it as a few tears slip. It is so sweet for Maddy to ask Merissa, and I think it is lovely how this is turning out for her.

I walk ahead and get in the place that Maddy wanted me to stand.

"Where is Maddy?" Alex looks around worried, much like Liam is.

"They are on their way." I wipe my eye.

Turning my head and see when Maddy and Merissa walk to where we are. Merissa hands Maddy over to Alex when the service man asks, causing Liam to smile brightly and more tears fall from mine.

Maddy and Alex went with tradional vows. Liam and I handed the rings over at the time when asked.

I hold smile and clap my hands when they share their first kiss as husband and wife.

The guy leaves after the ceremony is complete, wishing them both a happy marriage.

"Where are we headed now?" Maddy and Alex ask us.

"I figured you guys are headed for the honeymoon night together." Liams laughs.

"Nah, we didn't want to take one." Maddy smiles, looking at Alex.

"We just want to stay around and be close to you guys. Plus there isn't anywhere we wanted to really go." Maddy finishes.

"So we want all of us to eat together instead of a reception. The Diner for some food?" Alex asks, looking at us all.

"I'm in." I smile.

Within a few short moments we are in the cars and headed right for the diner in celebration of Maddy and Alex's wedding.

We spend the rest of the day eating and laughing, just being close to the ones we hold dear.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Maddy and Alex are officially married!

How sweet was it of Maddy to ask Merissa to walk her down? Anyone guessing that Liam would have been asked too?