2

They seem to have improved the restrictions they use on me, these shackles are certainly more restrictive and more durable against my magic. Quite annoying might I add!

We'd already walked the castle hall's followed by the warriors three and Sif who'd apparently been assigned to make sure I didn't escape before even reaching Bifrost.

I can't help but feel sort of proud Odin considered me capable of running away with both my brother and these shackles with me!

Once next the Bifrost they finally all went away, leaving only my brother and Heimdall who seemed to have a constant frown as he looked at me.

After a small talk between the two of them, Heimdall activated the Bifrost, light engulfing us and dragging us through a tunnel before leaving us on top of what I recognized as the now renovated Stark's tower.

I pouted slightly, noticing the damage I'd once done was long covered and fixed, at least on the tower. But Thor quickly dragged me inside and into the elevator, then down towards the meeting room where they all awaited us.

Once there Stark immediately took some weird bracelet and snapped it on my wrist without a word, before letting Thor take off my shackles. I rubbed both my wrists and neck not speaking a word but analyzing everyone around me.

Most of them seemed tense or annoyed, which I didn't really mind. After dusting off my clothing I crossed my arms awaiting some kind of explanation on what I was asked to do.

Thankfully the all mighty Captain America, started off with one of his amazing speeches!
"The intruder, as you must have been told, is a 20 year old female who suddenly appeared in the living room around two weeks ago in a cloud of green mist that just happened to be the same color as your magic."

I hadn't in fact been informed, but I suppose I could let it slide. So, someone with the usage of magic, not that surprising!

What actually shocked me was that supposedly her magic had the same color as mine. Which I guess is the reason my brother thought it a good idea to make us meet, two sorcerers were never to have the same colored magic unless they used the same artifact to channel it...perhaps the humans were simply color blind and we had different color hues.

"We locked and kept her under high surveillance, but she seemed to own no magic, and most importantly she initially appeared to be very confused. After further investigation we discovered her name was Ren and she, as we'd observed, held no magic whatsoever!"

I was starting to understand why they needed a magician's help, but why me?! Didn't they have that red witch, who could also read minds?

"At this point we ask Wanda to interrogate her and try to look into her mind. What she told us verbally was confusing, she asked for a series of things in exchange for everything she knew."

Ohhh~ smart! Maybe this won't be such a bore.

"Said things were what actually surprised us! Let's see..."

He took out a piece of paper with something written on it with good calligraphy, and after clearing his throat started to read through it.