7

I close my hands into a fist noticing how the curves of her waist move up towards what was hidden by the large shirt and the slight definition on her back muscles.

She definitely exercises a good lot but with what exactly, her legs are specially defined i've noticed and so is her back. Unless she has some specific routine with just those muscles this was from some kind of Midgardian sport!

If I weren't constantly reminding myself to keep my cool I'd probably be drooling by now, entranced by her beauty and confidence in herself.

Too soon for my liking, her shirt is back on and she turns to look at the black mirror, why won't she look at me?! Does she really hate me that much...maybe I should just never tell her I'm her soulmate.

"You know what, I'll talk! BUT on a single new condition..."

I'm confused but kind of hoping she'll repeat the one about giving me a hug, scratch that she can give me as many as she wants, I probably need them!

"I want to stay here, to start living here. May not look like it but I believe I can be of use, even if just as entertainment!"

My eyes immediately snap to the black glass with a warning glare, if they even dare not let her-

"Deal!"

Oh that was fast! Was Tinman that easy to convince?

"Loki, please lead Ren out and guide her towards one of the guest rooms, I'm sure JARVIS will help if needed. And don't try to escape, you may not have us around, but we are watching your every move!"

Rolling my eyes I give my sweet soulmate a sign to follow me and she does. As we walk through the corridors not a word is exchanged between both of us and we both seem quite tense. Suddenly I start hearing soft humming, a tune I quickly recognize as Three little birds, a song my brother had taken extreme pride in knowing and singing the lyrics from the moment he'd first heard it on Midgard.

I decide to talk to her, before I unconsciously start humming along and blow my cover.

"Why do you insist on signing? Is your soulmate gonna come and rescue you?!"

I tried to sound as convincing as possible, which has proved to be harder, when involving her.

She looks up at me surprised and seemingly more calm now with my presence than before, but still seems disturbed by it.

"Oh, not really, it just calms me. And I haven't even met him yet!"

I'm surprised she answered so calmly, after all she probably hates me for New York's accident. And yet she talks to me as if it's the greatest honor, I decide to try and see her opinion on me, or well her 'unknown' soulmate.

"He?"

"Well I don't know for sure, since he's never sung back! But when humming his voice is always deep and I guess I just deduced that at least his body is the one of a male..."

She now completely relaxed, explaining her research to me and said research being about me.